1. Disconnections resembling something of an AFK kick.

The world is active, because you can instantly relog, and using more than one client, you can actually play the game until said account is disconnected. It was happening every hour and change, and there was no DIRECT REASON for it. Not Afk, not near broken panels, water, or anything that would effect my characters. No matter what I do ingame, I can't stop it. The server is CHOOSING to kick me after a certain period of time.

Would appreciate some insight on this.

2. I've also gotten random disconnects especially yesterday. Excluding the amount of critical errors and server-wide disconnects

Because I can instantly log back in without any issue and everyone else is still online from what I've seen.

3. The worst time for it to happens is in the middle of raiding. One time me and the boys were doing Immerseus and next thing ya know I'm in the Valley of Trials.

4. The worst time for it to happens is in the middle of raiding. One time me and the boys were doing Immerseus and next thing ya know I'm in the Valley of Trials.
    This has already been resolved. It's a 2 hour window after deleting cache and error files. I'm wondering if I set those folders to read-only, would it prevent the 2 hour window from ever happening. We'll see today.

5. This has already been resolved. It's a 2 hour window after deleting cache and error files. I'm wondering if I set those folders to read-only, would it prevent the 2 hour window from ever happening. We'll see today.
    Regarding this, some optimizations to packets were done and hopefully that will help reduce the client dcs

6. Regarding this, some optimizations to packets were done and hopefully that will help reduce the client dcs
    Just happened, right on que too. Not sure if it's rolled out yet, but it's still happening. I hit my 2 hour mark and every client exploded. What's worse is, times between logins have been globally adjusted, which makes it harder to log back in. I guess it's the price I pay for doing what I do. Thanks anyway. Also, if this is somehow a Latency issue, then you will never fix this for me. I strain my system, along with everything attached to it.

Whatever you did actually made it worse. I seem to be even more affected by this problem, even after deleting the files.
    Edited: April 21, 2020

7. May 1, 2020  
    I am also getting constant account disconnections. Really random and resembling the current system that was implemented for Dalaran on Icecrown, but this is taking me directly to the account and password screen. Any solutions for this?

8. May 2, 2020  
    So, I deal with this by playing for the SAFE 2 hours, then when that dc happens, I delete my cache and errors folders. If you don't do that, you will have alot of OTHER issues that will continue to happen and your dcs will become more frequent. Just delete your cache and errors folder and relaunch the client. Try to time yourself, because you WILL dc every 2 hours, so don't raid unless you delete the cache and errors folders.