1. Frequent Lagspikes and rubberbanding on Icecrown

Im playing on an Icecrown server from the SEA region. On a good day Im getting about 192ms but sometimes especially while raiding or while moving from place to place there will be rubberbanding and lagspikes, sometimes dc. Tho game option mousehover shows that im still on 192ms, Quartz and spellcasts show that the lagspikes are up to 2662ms.

Please help.

2. that's most likely a feature of the server being overwhelmed by the amount of people on it, everyone's been getting lags and disconnects more than usual lately

3. Yes but it is quite bad, like I can move around (but to other players im not) but I cannot cast. I can still see other people moving and typing but my own messages cannot be sent and people think I'm afk.

4. Yes but it is quite bad, like I can move around (but to other players im not) but I cannot cast. I can still see other people moving and typing but my own messages cannot be sent and people think I'm afk.
    Yes there is delay in the server. When I type something, it appears a second later.. and so is my casts. Every few seconds there is a delay... this lag is mostly happening to people who are far away from the server.

Think of it like this... People from all around the world going in a trip to visit France, and there is one gate that everyone should passes through. You gonna have to deal with the traffic unless they make that gate bigger to let everyone in faster.

5. Yes there is delay in the server. When I type something, it appears a second later.. and so is my casts. Every few seconds there is a delay... this lag is mostly happening to people who are far away from the server.

Think of it like this... People from all around the world going in a trip to visit France, and there is one gate that everyone should passes through. You gonna have to deal with the traffic unless they make that gate bigger to let everyone in faster.
    Yea I hope Warmane fixes this bandwidth issue. It's so annoying especially while raiding and I move my character away from the fire but to others Im still in it :/