1. Farming on Icecrown

Hi, the Spawntime for Herbs and Minerals are pretty High, it is not realy possible to Farm anything. Nothing there after 3 Rounds Flying, this cant be normal?

2. There's 12k+ people online.

Granted not all of them are farming, but there is massive competition.

3. There's 12k+ people online.
    + Several bots that farms 24/7

4. Farming mines and herbs is a cancer here due to high number of bots and other people.

5. Farming mines and herbs is a cancer here due to high number of bots and other people.
    funny, serveral people are bot farming undetected, but a simple rotation bot is not allowed to use for chilling on daylie quests? Lovely Logic :D

6. As far as I know no form of botting is allowed, farming or questing. The fact that not all bots get caught at the same time is another story.

7. As far as I know no form of botting is allowed, farming or questing. The fact that not all bots get caught at the same time is another story.
    There are alot of BotFarmers, everything is just out all the time. No cHance to get anything.
    And there are a lot of undetected Farming Bots, so just in case, they should turn the respawn time Higher or clean out the whole ****.
    Same with Open PVP, get camped and get frustraded by guys that have no life to camp another player on Farming or Questing :)

8. I agree. I've went to several locations now (Elwynn, Dun Morogh, Azuremyst Isle, Darkshore) for farming copper, but I was hardly able to find some.
    This is very problematic because I cannot work on my JC and BS professions, without spending 2-3 hours each night - which I do not have.
    Also the increased rates would mean (for me at least) that the spawn rates are much quicker, allowing better farming.

9. Also the increased rates would mean (for me at least) that the spawn rates are much quicker, allowing better farming.
    And more money for the bots and goldsellers.
    Also the economy would escalate which is what warmane allready tries to settle with the yearly gold squish.
    This is a known issue for a long time now, I just hope we can come up with a solid solution once and for all.

10. I agree. I've went to several locations now (Elwynn, Dun Morogh, Azuremyst Isle, Darkshore) for farming copper, but I was hardly able to find some.
    It looks like the resources in vanilla zones are bugged - in some zones there are like 2-3 nodes max, in others you'll find clusters of them spawning on top of each other. At least for herbs - there are zones with literally no herbs, but in places like Arathi Highlands you can find herbs in clusters of 4 or more, it's ridiculous.

As for Northrend IDK if it's bots or overpopulation but farming is pretty much impossible. I remember back in the day I was able to reliably farm herbs for flasks and scrolls to fill our build bank np... now finding Lichbloom is almost impossible. It centrally sucks.

11. Might be both bots and overpopulation...think about it, BOTs run rampart while the GMs and overall community has to handle the overpopulation request,tickets and stuff like that.
    I can confirm that herbs are almost non in all of North....vanilla places maybe some, Outland depends on the time of play...

12. funny, serveral people are bot farming undetected, but a simple rotation bot is not allowed to use for chilling on daylie quests? Lovely Logic :D
    **** me if i understand what you meant to say.