1. This is getting out of hand

A few weeks ago, the queue times on Icecrown started to go absolutely mad, before all this i could at least start playing at 18:00 hs due to the queue, but now i can only start at 21:30-ish, til 4:00 am, then the mad queue starts again.

I work in the morning, even with the virus out there, i work from home, and i cant log during 21 - 4 times, yesterday i did a testing, i started the queue at 7:00 am, AND I ENTERED THE GAME 8:30 PM, 13 HOURS AND A HALF OF QUEUE!!???,

Yeah, "Donate", i know, as a matter of fact, i did try to donate but i got the message "Transaction wasn't complete" from Paymentwall, therefore im forced to be a F2P player, therefore im forced to play during night time or not play at all?

Come on guys, really, either give me some assistance with the donation so i can finally pay, or tweak those queue times, kick the afks or something.

Thanks for your time.
    Edited: April 9, 2020

2. Paymentwall wanted my nudes, so I went and got paysafecard. You can probably get it online too.

3. You can still donate using Mint. You can buy Mint cards online. Either from the official site (might not work since Mint is owned by Paymentwall):
    https://www.mintprepaid.com/

Or from a reseller, for example:
    https://www.offgamers.com/game-card/...repaid-card-eu

The situation with queue will most likely get better when Frostmourne realm gets launched on April 15.

4. I sure hope it gets better with Frostmourne, there are no local sellers of mint cards here, im from Argentina, is that site trustworthy? I buy a 10 euro mint card and i get the working code immediatly? Warmane takes the code and gives me my premium membership?

Cuz on the mint site i only get dollar options, and im a few cents missing from the 10 euro option, i have to buy a $20 dollar code

5. I have used the OffGamers site to buy Mint cards many times. Had no issues with it. You get the code a few minutes after the purchase and you can use it on donation window. But OffGamers takes a small additional fee so the 10 Euro Mint card will end up costing about 10.50 Euros.

I haven't tried the official Mint site. But it's owned by Paymentwall. So in the worst case I guess it will also show that transaction wasn't completed.

6. Come on guys, really, either give me some assistance with the donation so i can finally pay, or tweak those queue times, kick the afks or something.
    Server cap stays the way it is. If they raise it you'll end up crying how laggy and unstable the realm is.
    AFKs are being kicked, read the news on the Latest News section on the forum. -> http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3039170

7. Thanks for the info Anyone0, i will have it in mind.

And Thorbjorn, yeah, kicking idle Dalaran players seems to be working, 13,5 hours of queue show the result.

About the lag, i was BORN with it, i'd rather lag out than having to wait nearly 14 hours of queue or not play at all =)

8. Thanks for the info Anyone0, i will have it in mind.

And Thorbjorn, yeah, kicking idle Dalaran players seems to be working, 13,5 hours of queue show the result.

About the lag, i was BORN with it, i'd rather lag out than having to wait nearly 14 hours of queue or not play at all =)
    If 13.5 hours of queue is a problem for you, consider donating with something else.

9. My brother , i have played with u in "New Dawn" guild i remember u , are u still playing ? Nice to see ya bro