1. Error question

Hello ,
    anyone know how i can fix this from happening ?

https://imgur.com/hiDcu6L

2. Does this happen before you open the client? Because if it does, make sure to right click the folder, go to properties and tick off "read-only". You can also right click the client (wow.exe) and tick "run as administrator" to permanently run it as admin.

You also have a wow64.exe? where did you get your client?
    Edited: April 9, 2020

3. Also try increasing the size of the paging file, here is a guide on that https://www.thewindowsclub.com/incre...memory-windows

4. @Valestia
    Played here one month and downloaded tauri wow client , but dont like that server and i changed realmlist back to logon.warmane.com with their files inside wow folder , but i got errors too before i downloaded other server client

Do i need to delete whole wow folder and download just warmane mop files ?

@Nobuemon
    I followed guide but don't know initial size or maximum size to put ( it says that i have 51608 mb space available )

5. delete the whole thing and download the MOP client from Warmane.

6. delete the whole thing and download the MOP client from Warmane.
    Dude, All client should Work for MOP just like Wotlk, Tbc, Cataclysm. Expansions clients, REGARDLESS... HERE YOU DOWNLOAD IT FROM Warmane!

You download it once the 5.4.8 Client and it's there on your PC for Years.

Frostwolf has issues with the ClientS since the start on Molten wow before Warmane even happaned.

There is No way to download Minimal client anymore and you just make a bet, if Warmane ones will work??? until Warmane makes fixes in the Bugged client what they share on the website to download i don't suggest you even DOWNLOAD MOP.

Warmane or other private servers CLIENT SHOULD NOT expect You to Delete your Game every 2 week, every 2. Day delete Chaches, Wtf Folder etc just to make sure YOUR CLIENT doesn't get broken, also nowhere You get forced to download every month 2-3 time Mops client or delete and setup the whole clown fiesta again.

Download Warmane client only once learn from it, then NEVER EVER Download MOP AGAIN, instead just delete the game because it's NOT WORKING in 2020 And MOVE ON.

7. Dude, All client should Work for MOP just like Wotlk, Tbc, Cataclysm. Expansions clients, REGARDLESS... HERE YOU DOWNLOAD IT FROM Warmane!

You download it once the 5.4.8 Client and it's there on your PC for Years.

Frostwolf has issues with the ClientS since the start on Molten wow before Warmane even happaned.

There is No way to download Minimal client anymore and you just make a bet, if Warmane ones will work??? until Warmane makes fixes in the Bugged client what they share on the website to download i don't suggest you even DOWNLOAD MOP.

Warmane or other private servers CLIENT SHOULD NOT expect You to Delete your Game every 2 week, every 2. Day delete Chaches, Wtf Folder etc just to make sure YOUR CLIENT doesn't get broken, also nowhere You get forced to download every month 2-3 time Mops client or delete and setup the whole clown fiesta again.

Download Warmane client only once learn from it, then NEVER EVER Download MOP AGAIN, instead just delete the game because it's NOT WORKING in 2020 And MOVE ON.
    angery rant game stronk whaaaaaa

8. angery rant game stronk whaaaaaa
    Enjoy pal, Warmane won't provide a single working Client for Mop, cuz if they had one in the past 5 Years, they could share it to download it Years ago to fix Frostwolf, when it was Needed the most for those 2-3 Thousand players who played back then.

Until Warmane provides a Non Clown Fiesta RNG MOP client for their dedicated Mop realm i suggest you do NOT download the client from Warmanes download page.

Why Icecrown doesn't have client issues? Why you don't have to delete your Client every 2 week because of Bunch of random Wow errors happened again and again? Why You don't have to delete Cache, Wtf and other folders at Icecrown? Why does their client for that Expansion WORK, while Frostwolf has broken Clients for years?

9. Enjoy pal, Warmane won't provide a single working Client for Mop, cuz if they had one in the past 5 Years, they could share it to download it Years ago to fix Frostwolf, when it was Needed the most for those 2-3 Thousand players who played back then.

Until Warmane provides a Non Clown Fiesta RNG MOP client for their dedicated Mop realm i suggest you do NOT download the client from Warmanes download page.

Why Icecrown doesn't have client issues? Why you don't have to delete your Client every 2 week because of Bunch of random Wow errors happened again and again? Why You don't have to delete Cache, Wtf and other folders at Icecrown? Why does their client for that Expansion WORK, while Frostwolf has broken Clients for years?
    I've yet to see a single proof that a client is generally broken and has flaws on everyone's PC. All you did by now was unnecessarily cry about how "broken it is" while having little to no proof of it. Best refrain from posting.

10. I've yet to see a single proof that a client is generally broken and has flaws on everyone's PC. All you did by now was unnecessarily cry about how "broken it is" while having little to no proof of it. Best refrain from posting.

I agree with everything Alpha and Omega said, it is the truth believe it if you want it, I have the same problems. After some time without playing on this server, and having played WOLTK, I got tired of the exp and decided to return to this server because I like the expansion more, but what I find now is a server in a worse state with regard to stability , I have a lot of problems starting the game due to constant errors, I often get stuck when I'm flying, I need to be constantly relogging, this is worse than having buggy quests, dungeons or raids that don't work, for example, these 2 errors that I talked about and that didn't happen to me when I played before in this
    server irritate me a lot, I appreciate the work you have done in fixing many things that didn't work, but first you have to stabilize the server.

11. I've yet to see a single proof that a client is generally broken and has flaws on everyone's PC. All you did by now was unnecessarily cry about how "broken it is" while having little to no proof of it. Best refrain from posting.

I agree with everything Alpha and Omega said, it is the truth believe it if you want it, I have the same problems. After some time without playing on this server, and having played WOLTK, I got tired of the exp and decided to return to this server because I like the expansion more, but what I find now is a server in a worse state with regard to stability , I have a lot of problems starting the game due to constant errors, I often get stuck when I'm flying, I need to be constantly relogging, this is worse than having buggy quests, dungeons or raids that don't work, for example, these 2 errors that I talked about and that didn't happen to me when I played before in this
    server irritate me a lot, I appreciate the work you have done in fixing many things that didn't work, but first you have to stabilize the server.
    You spend more time complaining about something than trying to fix it.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=414596

12. You spend more time complaining about something than trying to fix it.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=4145

For me it didn't solve at all, I still have the same problems when starting the game.

13. We cannot modify the client in any way, shape or form. But yes we are looking into finding a better one so that people do not have as many issues as they are right now, preferably a 64 bit one.
    I understand the disconnects make people frustrated but it is not the server itself and we cannot do much to help there other than guess what may be causing random memory issues that some may others may not experience.
    I have over the months regardless tried to help with this issue but i cannot do much about crashes that im not experiencing and cannot look into myself

Edit: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post3037571

14. It's frustrating because when I played on this server, maybe a year and a half ago I didn't have these problems and I always used this client. I appreciate your work but something is missing

15. I've received multiple critical errors since I've returned to MoP, which is really frustrating especially when you're in a rdf after waiting 30 - 60 mins in the queue. Which you then get kicked out of the group and have a 13 min+- dungeon deserter. Although in bg's if you disconnect or get an error in there, you stay in the bg when you log in again.

And I see Thorbjorn always commenting on things, telling people to "best refrain from posting" - I would suggest the same to you. Every time I go onto the forums I see your name on a thread that was replied to.

I have also downloaded the enUS locale folder to paste into my MoP folder but it didn't seem to work either. Just as AlphaAndOmega said, you don't even have to delete your cache, WTF folder or anything or that sort in at least a couple of months time or not at all. There is sometimes obviously that you have to do it, but the amount of times is probably 1 to 100.

As I've said, I would really want to play MoP as I've done with Wotlk, I can't handle doing another ICC run in my life.

12 Last