1. And I see Thorbjorn always commenting on things, telling people to "best refrain from posting" - I would suggest the same to you. Every time I go onto the forums I see your name on a thread that was replied to.
    And I can guarantuee you that you won't see me complaining about bugs, complaining about ganks, complaining about errors, complaining about lag, complaining about queue and other misc garbage that is constantly being spammed on the forums over and over.
    Edited: April 11, 2020

2. And I can guarantuee you that you won't see me complaining about bugs, complaining about ganks, complaining about errors, complaining about lag, complaining about queue and other misc garbage that is constantly being spammed on the forums over and over.
    Without complaining You might not get your Answer for what you looking for, Not everybody joins to the Forum to be More Social or Look for Guidance or Write down what they want from others work.

You know even a mother can't understand their silent kid problems..

3. Without complaining You might not get your Answer for what you looking for, Not everybody joins to the Forum to be More Social or Look for Guidance or Write down what they want from others work.

You know even a mother can't understand their silent kid problems..
    The problem here is: You're not a child. (I hope not). I understand the complaint, and 3 days ago, maybe I would've agreed, but I have a history with this type of server so I know how these problems suddenly arise. I remember whenever we fixed things on my server, we broke something critical, and it happened often. It's nobody's fault, it's just hard to emulate with everyone's machine.

4. The problem here is: You're not a child. (I hope not). I understand the complaint, and 3 days ago, maybe I would've agreed, but I have a history with this type of server so I know how these problems suddenly arise. I remember whenever we fixed things on my server, we broke something critical, and it happened often. It's nobody's fault, it's just hard to emulate with everyone's machine.
    It was a metaphor, basicly means like if you don't ask, you don't get.. silent kid and a mother is an example in the metaphor.

First 12