1. Any tips for gear and dps increase much appreciated

Good day, here's the armory http://armory.warmane.com/character/...daeron/summary.
    My GF just collected enough EoF to buy her first gear with them, but not sure which piece to get, if anyone has an idea which is best considering her stats that would be much appreciated. What should she aim for/what's overcapped what's low, I am not sure with those things and I don't wanna lie to her, we are trying to get into raiding and getting the last pieces of gear before trying.
    Also any tips to increase DPS? I am a prot pala same gearscore as her and she is usually around my numbers, she is doing the rotations correctly, SnD never drops, Blade Flurry comboed with Killing Spree, uses Rupture when all the ticks will be used, otherwise Eviscerate, Fan of Knives when 3+mobs around, Adrenaline Rush on CD... Not sure what we are missing, thanks.

2. You can change your trinket to warkumi or get t10 pieces 2/4. Try to change the ones for getting bigger gear score. Also Make sure you have hit capped/experitise and have good armor penetration.

Tanks are known to have OK dps and they will get over someone with lower gear.

3. Alright thanks buddy, we will try to search for some other options and conclude
    Edited: April 9, 2020 Reason: figured out what warkumi meant

4. Her gear is missing enchants and not having the right gems. While I understand some of the gear pieces will be improved/upgraded soon so it might not be cost-effective to fully enchant them now, items like Quel'Delar can be enchanted as she will be using it for a long time (up till ICC10 Heroic or ICC25 Normal). Put Berserking on it. All the extra stats from enchants and gems can boost her damage significantly.

Try to use +20 armor penetration gems wherever possible while keeping the meta gem activated with your Nightmare Tear.

Crusader's Locket is too low ilevel a trinket and it has to go. You can pick up Banner of Victory from Trial of the Champion dungeon farm which has great beneficial stats.

5. Refund shoulders and take t9 instead, then replace helmet or pants with t9(dont remember which had hit or exp, pick what you need)
    4 part t9 bonus will outweigh any laughable stat increase compared to those 245ilvl pieces.

For Eof you can choose to use only 2 t10 pieces till the end, so you can get shoulders+helm and go for cloak or something after that.

Consider swapping FoK for adrenaline rush or ToT glyph. While rogues can do some insane AoE, single target is where it's at.

Consider replacing trinket with Darkmoon card: Greatness (agil ofc), if you cant be bothered to farm ToC5 normal for that arp trinket. They go somewhat cheap these days.

Get gems, do sons of Hodir chain for shoulder enchant. Skill up engineer, its nice dps increase.

Just play, more she plays, better she will become, no one tops dmg at the start. It's not even about gear, gear is ok in broad strokes and all what i said above will give minor increase.
    Edited: April 10, 2020

6. Refund shoulders and take t9 instead, then replace helmet or pants with t9(dont remember which had hit or exp, pick what you need)
    Consider swapping FoK for adrenaline rush or ToT glyph. While rogues can do some insane AoE, single target is where it's at.
    Adrenaline Rush glyph? No.

@Charmer Replied on my guide

7. I appreciate all the replies, she is currently saving up gold for Berserking etc and farming toc5 for the Banner as the current trinket is slowing her down, as for what to get with EoF what do you guys think about getting back/waist first and then 2 t10 pieces, also @angrylol thanks for the thorough info we will look into all of that and see what needs to be replaced.

8. Good job on the new cloak, remember to gem and enchant as well, as it will stay with her for a long time. It's great. Belt next would be great yes.

While you're gearing up the enblems way, don't forget to try your luck at VoA!0 and VoA25 for a chance at getting free t9 or t10 gloves and pants which drop from the bosses there. Your faction has to win the Wintergrasp over though!

Once everything is polished up, you should be ready to raid. Don't expect stellar DPS, focus on learning the fight mechanics of every boss first.

9. Good job on the new cloak, remember to gem and enchant as well, as it will stay with her for a long time. It's great. Belt next would be great yes.

While you're gearing up the enblems way, don't forget to try your luck at VoA!0 and VoA25 for a chance at getting free t9 or t10 gloves and pants which drop from the bosses there. Your faction has to win the Wintergrasp over though!

Once everything is polished up, you should be ready to raid. Don't expect stellar DPS, focus on learning the fight mechanics of every boss first.
    Thanks Icy, the cloak had all the stats she needed so we decided to get it, she is saving up gold for gems and enchants now. The problem is we are looking into getting 2 t10 pieces, however they don't really seem worth, of course I'm missing something but not sure what. She needs more expertise, as I heart 26/26 is mandatory but she has 22/22, we can't find a piece that increases expertise.

For example the Shadowblade Helmet compared to her current Mask of Lethal Intent, Shadowblade Helmet gives +24 agility +8 stamina, lowers attack power by 22, lowers hit rating by 82 while increasing crit by 88, which she has 41% which is enough.
    The Shadowblade shoulders also give a little bit more agility and stamina, lower attack power by 9, increase crit rating by 4, improve hit rating by 63, while removing 59 armor penetration..
    The only thing that gives expertise are the Shadowblade legplates, however nobody suggested buying them. So I don't really know what's so special about the Shadowblade helmet/shoulders, please let me know what I'm missing cause spending 150 EoF should profit in every freaking way instead of trading stats left and right..

10. t10 head and shoulders is a move for the future. If you buy pants or something for EoF you will have to farm those 155 EoF again to get - - - guess what - head and shoulders t10. Thats some 2 weeks farming MINIMUM. And you will most likely put those t10 pants in bank and never use them because you will have to get item with hit rating in pant slot.

you will use
    helm - t10
    shoulder - t10
    chest - https://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50656
    gloves - http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50675
    pants - http://wotlk.cavernoftime.com/item=50697

it's right there is Fluffy's guilde ... ?

You as a rogue will use ToT on each CD[either on tank or trade ToT with other rogue], with few specific exceptions in raids. And gaining 15 Energy every 30 seconds instead of spending 15, it is notable boost, not to meantion that you can use it instantly without waiting for 15 energy to regen, especiialy at beggining when you dont have Energy under control very well yet.

If you want to just play and smash, using ToT is too hard and keeping SnD up is taxing... no amount of perfect gear with perfect gems will bring you to any decent DPS levels. So here is a hint that will ACTUALLY boost dps - read the guide part about proper rotation, proper times when to use your CDs and other things that are expected of Rogue.

If not - just play and enjoy and don't worry about it.
    Edited: April 13, 2020