1. Wow switching from blood/uh hybrid dk to fire mage, damn im squishy xD running with solace hc, and some mixed talent for mana reg im oom constantly

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ckrock/summary

Dunno if I should go with mage armor or put some more talents in mana reg while casting.

As frost its really easier to survive but not much fun to play. SM platers just rekting me, and rogues.
    Welcome to the world of death knights, the most overpowered class. My prot tank warrior can solo kill warrior/paladin but that **** is just > stun /cast shadowmeld /mount and voila im out. It works flawlessly for escape.

2. Wow switching from blood/uh hybrid dk to fire mage, damn im squishy xD running with solace hc, and some mixed talent for mana reg im oom constantly

Dunno if I should go with mage armor or put some more talents in mana reg while casting.

As frost its really easier to survive but not much fun to play. SM platers just rekting me, and rogues.
    Its normal. I run with 1301 resilience sometimes I feel I'm still squishy.
    Try to be confident even at low HP because that's when you can stage a comeback with the reduced cast time Pyroblast (from the Fiery Payback talent).

3. Its normal. I run with 1301 resilience sometimes I feel I'm still squishy.
    Try to be confident even at low HP because that's when you can stage a comeback with the reduced cast time Pyroblast (from the Fiery Payback talent).
    Problem is that I like bgs only, and in bgs if your team is losing then you will have hard time as a caster :/

For example as a dk if im caught in 2v1, I can survive for some time till maybe some ally comes and join the fight. As a mage its usually ruuuuun :D

4. Also dunno what to do with so low mana regen, I think I should run with more regen talents or maybe mage armor.

5. Wow switching from blood/uh hybrid dk to fire mage, damn im squishy xD running with solace hc, and some mixed talent for mana reg im oom constantly

weird fire spe and gear, seems like a mix of pve-pvp.

6. Thought of sharing the spirit fire mage + disc priest dream here that inspired me:

7. Crir ot Spirit

Greetings,
    I was just curious whats the biggest dmg input for fire. When i stack crit or when i stack spirit . A lot of ppl told me its spirit but i kinda feel like crit does more dmg . Having in mind im using Student of mind with spirit speck

8. I was just curious whats the biggest dmg input for fire.
    Crit and SP. Spirit is only used for the additional mana reggen.

9. Hey buddy, sorry to chime in so late, but seeing as though you seem to be a skilled and knowledgeable practitioner of the fire mage in 1v1s, would you mind telling me what you do vs rogues? I feel we are squishy enough that a sub rogue with premed can kill us untouched if he does the right things in order, would you agree? Or did you come across rogues in the duel contest and they werent really a problem for you?

10. Hit cap

Hello. Can anyone tell me how much hit I need in pvp? I have looked at about 10 fire mage manuals. 50% write that the cap is 4% the remaining 50% write that 5%

First 12