1. Item store

I hope there will be no epic weapons to buy, otherwise it's gonna be another credit card war for faster progression. What u guys think, will they make shop a bit more "balanced" ?

2. According to Protarean on the original post about the new realm, the coin shop will be opened and gear obtainable through it, once the raid is considered finished - a number of guilds have cleared the whole instance.

3. I hope there will be no epic weapons to buy, otherwise it's gonna be another credit card war for faster progression. What u guys think, will they make shop a bit more "balanced" ?
    You should check out the announcement forum daily, there's only a page or two added and sometimes they add information later in the post.

Items will be only added to the marketplace, once a raid is considered finished. In terms of time, keeping in mind with double-resets, this can be a week or two after several guilds finish this raid. This is how it was done on Frostwolf and the realms before that shared the similar design.
    So I mean if you're after realm first then it doesn't affect you at all. If you're in month 2 and buying "faster progression" I don't know what to tell you. With this new information, I'm not worried about marketplace at all.