1. The people who play here have ALOT of patience.

I applaud you. I thought I was tough and had tolerance, but I can see now I'm not the only one. You guys deserve some credit.

2. I would really want to keep on playing on this server. But the bugs are just ****ing irritating beyond believe.

You literally wait 30 - 60 mins in a rdf queue. Once I join, I'm lucky if I kill a boss and then I get a critical error or random disconnect. Then not only do I get kicked out of the group automatically, but I get 13 min +- of dungeon deserter. That's just one very irritating thing.

3. That's not going to fix the mandatory DCs after 6pm each night. Forced if I may add. Would be nice to know why this timed theme keeps happening and what is being done about it.

4. The realm itself has not crashed since the 8th of August, Utgarde Pinnacle was causing it. As for what is being done about the client issues people are experiencing - We are looking into hosting a new client after we test out a few to see which is stable
    On Karabor, we used a 64bit client. I wish I still had it, but unfortunately, it was deleted. Hope you guys find something that works.

5. Ill try to find a good client although im not sure how much itll help considering the current one doesnt crash for me. Also a correction, 8th of April not August

6. Ill try to find a good client although im not sure how much itll help considering the current one doesnt crash for me. Also a correction, 8th of April not August
    I'll try to learn more about it. I'm starting to think it's a hardware compatibility. Whatever I find I'll report on this forum. Are you running Intel by chance?

7. I'll try to learn more about it. I'm starting to think it's a hardware compatibility. Whatever I find I'll report on this forum. Are you running Intel by chance?
    AMD cpu with a mining gpu from Radeon, its nothing too fancy

8. AMD cpu with a mining gpu from Radeon, its nothing too fancy
    Thanks. I found my issue. It's ISboxer modifying the client just a little bit. That may be the issue. It's either changing the name of the client, or using an outdated software to run the client. It's really odd because it works so well on icecrown.

9. Hey a new MoP player!

Yeah, some of us got used to it having dealt with the constant rollbacks in the ole Molten days.

P.S. if you have any questions or need help with a quest feel free to whisper Ravek