1. [h](na) <lmao> recruitment

I know you don't give a **** about the history of the guild, or any of it's accomplishments.

We're currently recruiting skilled, flexible, and knowledgeable players to allow us to consistently create an efficient 25-man raiding team. If you want to raid and have fun in a discord where it doesn't feel like you're in a waiting room at an office, please contact me on Discord at Goofy#9347.

<lmao> is currently building a 2nd 25-man roster to progress through the tier on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at our normal raid start time of 7PM EST (11PM Server Time)

We have led 10 and 25 man American progression through T8 and plan to continue this path through T9 and T10.

Please be advised that if you are interested in a tank or healing position, you will be required to have a microphone for Discord, and encouraged to use it when cooldown callouts are made.

Currently looking for:
    (HIGH)
    1 Mage
    1 Blood Death Knight (OS DPS required)
    1 Feral (Bear) Druid
    1 Restoration Druid
    1 Restoration Shaman
    1 Fury Warrior

(MEDIUM)
    1 Elemental Shaman
    1 Affliction Warlock

(LOW)
    1 Holy Priest

Expectations of you as a DPS:
    Raiding professions (no skinning/mining/herbalism on your main raiding character)
    Full knowledge of T8 (normal required, HM preferred) content, adequate gear to reflect this.

Current progression:

Tier 8 25-man Content:

Flame Leviathan **Cleared** Hardmode
    Razorscale **Cleared**
    Ignis the Furnance Master **Cleared**
    XT-002 Deconstructor **Cleared** Hardmode

Iron Council **Cleared** Hardmode
    Kologarn **Cleared**
    Auriaya **Cleared**

Hodir **Cleared** Hardmode
    Freya **Cleared** Hardmode
    Thorim **Cleared** Hardmode
    Mimiron **Cleared** Hardmode

General Vezax **Cleared** Hardmode
    Yogg-Saron **Cleared** Hardmode

Algalon the Observer **Cleared**

Tier 8 10-man content:
    Flame Leviathan **Cleared** Hardmode
    Razorscale **Cleared**
    Ignis the Furnance Master **Cleared**
    XT-002 Deconstructor **Cleared** Hardmode

Iron Council **Cleared** Hardmode
    Kologarn**Cleared**
    Auriaya**Cleared**

Hodir**Cleared** Hardmode
    Freya **Cleared** Hardmode
    Thorim **Cleared** Hardmode
    Mimiron **Cleared** Hardmode

General Vezax **Cleared**Hardmode
    Yogg-Saron **Cleared** Hardmode

Algalon the Observer **Cleared**

Please do not reach out if you are ill equipped to step straight in to Ulduar. We are not running Tier 7 to catch you up, so please be adequately geared to pull your own weight upon acceptance of your application.
    Edited: October 12, 2020

2. I sent you a friend request via discord via the name Najelo. I’m interested in what raid times you are planning. With a wife and two kids my time is limited so I want to be efficient with it.

3. I tried to add u as a friend on discord, but it keeps telling me that the friend request failed.

4. I'm interested as a resto shaman.

5. Cali-based hunter lvling currently, prog guild xp on icecrown, in game name is Batsoup

6. I sent you a friend request on Discord to discuss joining the guild
    . -Mo

7. Bump for fully clearing all t8 content! Preparation for ToGC has begun. Come trial! :)