1. Guys pls help

Hi i play rogue,and im so weak,im 10lvl i cant even battle against bots who is my lvl,when i pull 2 bots its over,always dedad
    I train all spells i can and i have items all in quest
    Wtf pls help

2. Rogues are impossible to level up, it's a scheme to get you to pay 20coins for leveling it up trough site. I don't know any rogue who has leveled it up himself. Evil Warmane laughs evil laughs when they go invisible and follow everyone who tries to level rogues and just laughing, you can sometime hear it if you turn your sound up really high.

3. Ok but i have same storie with warriro,doing some quest,and i baerly kill bot with same lvl as me
    ???
    Is that really hard to lvl on this server or what

4. Get new daggers, your weps is everything when leveling, don't bother buying other gear, only daggers.
    Keep your best wep in the left wep slot as that's your "mainhand" wep.
    Maybe you had ress sickness, when you die and ress via the spirit resser you get 75% weaker.

When I leveled my rogue I went sub to get the ambush damage and 50% crit chanse on ambush, I one shot or damn close to one shot mobs all my way up to 80 with ambush but both assaination and combat has great talent points at start too such as "Remorseless attacks", "Dual wield specialization".

5. Warriors are also very annoying to level, same thing applies here, get a wep since the wep is EVERYTHING when leveling.
    Both classes are superb when it comes to endgame both PvE and PvP so the rewards for enduring is there.

I would suggest go Prot, and queue RDF's as Tank with your warrior.

6. Can u explain me more about rogue?
    Whenever i ennter to buy some wep there isnt any wep
    Where i buying wep?
    And u suggest to buy just wep? Not gear or what?

7. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=330519
    Buy a heirloom from website store if you can afford it, if not then just get a weapon your level from the AH and change it every 5-6 levels. You'll get gear from quests but it's not worth buying a set as it'll become obsolete very quickly.

8. Google a general guide to WoW and read for a few hours. It's obvious you're new to WoW.

9. Yes i am,and i will,ty all so much

Just to know,i buy weapon in AH and what vendor,is there specific vendor for weapon or?
    Cause i try to buy weapon a lot of time in a lot place and wep isnt there
    Sry for bad english im

10. By AH I mean Auction House.

11. What type of talents to get?
    I want to play pure dmg,and have a fun with class

12. Here is a guide that's not really helpful..
    But atleast you can see how to spend your talent points..
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=330519

Here you can find regular weapon vendors.
    https://wotlk-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?npc=26309

In the Auction House you can buy weapons aswell but it's more expensive.

12 Last