1. [h] if you want your cooking skill 450 click here

Let me tell you a story

You're on Sindragosa, phase 2, and you're using all your resources and spells against the ex-wife of Malygos (READ THE LORE). Blistering Cold! Everyone is running away and survive but the healers are having a hard time topping off the raid group, the boss health goes down but your mates are falling on the battlefield too !

You're the last survivor, with your sword or your magic, you cast your last spell/throw your last assault against the boss who is 15 000 hp away from death, but it's not enough ! You succumb to your wounds, the boss is still alive.

If only someone had up his cooking skill to put down a fish feast that is sitting on your bag, the boss would be dead!

But in the same time, between raids, bgs, transmog raids and leveling alts... You just don't have any time to level cooking !

If only someone could do it for you

I have the honor to present to you in name of the guild Gorchak & Associates ™ an amazing offer :

COOKING FROM 0 TO 450 FOR 3000 GOLD
    WITHOUT MOVING FROM DALARAN !

To take advantage of this offer, just contact Gorchak on his Discord profile : legorchak or on the Gorchak's Cooking Discord Server

You can trust Gorchak in his Cooking skills ! Philippe Etchebest

I like the Espelette Piment, but i like way more Gorchak's method Yves Côtes de porc

I can smell what Gorchak is cooking ! The Rock, Dwayne Johnson

Gorchak teach me everything, including the discount code "ALED". Jean-Pierre Coffe

i would suck Gorchak's **** for cooking advice. Gordon Ramsay

Please correct me if i made language mistake
    Edited: October 26, 2023

2. Just leveled my 70's cooking to 450 thanks to this guy, all the materials needed and patterns and a step by step on what to do and when. Might level up some alts cooking levels too with this guys help.

3. This is great idea!
    Did something similar during that Thanksgiving(?) event, just 0-350. Worked pretty great and ppl were satisfied, even impressed about how fast and easy it was. I made loads of gold too, some even paid extra on top.

4. This is great idea!
    Did something similar during that Thanksgiving(?) event, just 0-350. Worked pretty great and ppl were satisfied, even impressed about how fast and easy it was. I made loads of gold too, some even paid extra on top.
    For sure is a good way to do it, but our method isn't using the Pelgrims event :)

5. Or just do it yourself and spend maybe 750-1000g and leaving Dal once

6. Or just do it yourself and spend maybe 750-1000g and leaving Dal once
    Hey sir, thank you for your comment under our offer.

As everything, if you do it yourself it will be cheaper and you will have some pride cause you did it yourself.

BUT, our method isn't about the price ( who is actually cheap for going to 450) but also time saving. In fact, if you want to do it yourself, you would have to travel around azeroth looking for the right recipe to level up, and do some research to find what is the best way to cook.

We provide recipe, food at one place from 0 to 450 in 15 minutes with a instructor or a notice to explain you what to do with the comp we sell.

If your change your mind , we would love to do buisness with you

7. Hey Gorchak! I'm interested. Any alt names I can find you on? (or you /w me at Marosch/Premeena). Thanks and looking forward!

8. Hey Gorchak! I'm interested. Any alt names I can find you on? (or you /w me at Marosch/Premeena). Thanks and looking forward!
    I will try to whisp you but i don't log on icecrown often unless we make a appointement (Gorchak#5574 is my discord ID) Just type /Who Gorchak when you log and if i'm around you will see me or my alt online since they are all in the guild Gorchak & Associates

9. Hello looking to buy your service

10. Back to buisness

Hey dear customers, my cooking school is open ! Feel free to contact me !

11. Friendly guy , precisely as explained and more

Thanks for the service which didnt take more than 10 mins on 2 of my chars

12. Hey dear customers, my cooking school is open ! Feel free to contact me !

13. Awesome service it took only 20 mins.
    I really recommend if you are lazy like me xD
    Thanks