1. Looking to Start Project 60/70 Guild (H)

<Projekt> is recruiting horde players for project 60 and 70, with plans to do level 80 content afterwards as well. I wanted to start this guild to teach some irl friends how to play the game and give them a chance to experience the old content before they jump in to max level.

We're planning to do all of the content of vanilla and eventually TBC before we move to Wrath, starting with farming UBRS/Strat/BRD/DM, and then moving to the raids, then repeat with TBC, such as doing all the heroics and then moving to the raids for that era as well.

-Only gear from the era we are playing is allowed. NO heirlooms, no outgearing from later parts of the game (i.e. using gear from early Wrath quests and crafting in TBC content).
    -No DKs until Wrath. They don't have tier sets in vanilla/TBC anyways.
    -Boosting is NOT allowed.
    -Only use consumables from that era. No Wrath flasks/potions for instance until Wrath content.

Currently at the time of posting this, there are two of us confirmed, me being a tank player (I just play every tank) and an elemental/resto Shaman.

If you would like more information or an invite, /pst or mail Linasong.

2. alliance have a guild for this already and they are at TBC raids now, quite big

3. May 10, 2020  
    You guys still looking for people ?