1. High levels always ganking lowbies and can't quest

High levels always ganking lowbies and can't quest. Any report system for them?

2. High levels always ganking lowbies and can't quest. Any report system for them?
    https://imgur.com/a/xue7Ceo

You play on a PvP realm. Not sure if you missed that somewhere.

3. Ok then, I will have to choose a Rogue for my first character, because it is not possible to do a quest while 80 lvl allies ganking us.

4. I had big argument with someone few days ago, he said its impossible to level to 80 right now by ally side.

I made hunter, guess what... 19 hrs 1-80 lvl, visited the most crowded areas that are possible.

So is it really that big problem? Doubt.

5. Yeah, I don't understand where they find these uuber gankers.

Usually if I encounter someone, they have potato brain and I get away, sometime they cant even kill me once. Well I guess if you are really stupid and just walk up to them and think they wont shank you(wtf are you doing bro?)

Did the sons of Hodir questline, probably most "gankers" there, more than anywhere else. Dinged 80 there. Encountered one real bad boi "ganker", so we got togeather, some 4-5 78-80fresh lvls and ganked that "ganker"(pretty geared), didnt let him respawn until he logged out.

6. May 25, 2020  
    Here's my little speech against you f**ng zoomer mentality.
    Since this coronastuff began I had spare time to remember wotlk how it was 10-12 years ago when 3.0 started. I checked for good servers that has both pvp and pve content and found this one. Starting from lvl 20 I've being ganked by much higher lvl and even maxed out creatures. I don't have that much time to sit and play 10-15 hours, only couple hours a day, and out of this few hours I do spend 30-40 minutes just to respawn and get to my corpse which is nonsense.
    Ganking on this server is not just ganking, it is pure harassment against other peoples time and effort. Now I'm 30 year old and when I played even on pirate servers there wasn't this rat mentality going around. I think that this a big fault of servers admins and people who manage it, I would suggest you guys to get rid of that rat mentality and starting respect others at least not killing them 10 times in a raw when person just resps.

7. May 25, 2020  
    Here's my little speech against you f**ng zoomer mentality.
    Since this coronastuff began I had spare time to remember wotlk how it was 10-12 years ago when 3.0 started. I checked for good servers that has both pvp and pve content and found this one. Starting from lvl 20 I've being ganked by much higher lvl and even maxed out creatures. I don't have that much time to sit and play 10-15 hours, only couple hours a day, and out of this few hours I do spend 30-40 minutes just to respawn and get to my corpse which is nonsense.
    Ganking on this server is not just ganking, it is pure harassment against other peoples time and effort. Now I'm 30 year old and when I played even on pirate servers there wasn't this rat mentality going around. I think that this a big fault of servers admins and people who manage it, I would suggest you guys to get rid of that rat mentality and starting respect others at least not killing them 10 times in a raw when person just resps.
    You know that this attitude is what fuels the ganking in the first place? Your post will really make a difference, yes.

8. May 25, 2020  
    If you thinking that way then probably need some ethics lessons, or psychologist. (?Some dude on forum getting moral, need to log in and gank sh*t out of whatever alli or horde?). And I don't mind gank, this is game mechanic it is meant to be for getting honor, but harassment at first place what makes other people to change severs. This also means that people who work for this server won't get any money out of mature people like me who actually can donate because technical side of server is amazing.

9. May 25, 2020  
    If you thinking that way then probably need some ethics lessons, or psychologist. (?Some dude on forum getting moral, need to log in and gank sh*t out of whatever alli or horde?). And I don't mind gank, this is game mechanic it is meant to be for getting honor, but harassment at first place what makes other people to change severs. This also means that people who work for this server won't get any money out of mature people like me who actually can donate because technical side of server is amazing.
    Yes, people do think like that. Why do you think people gank lowbies? To troll them. Is it right? Doesn't matter - they do it and it isn't against the rules. So yeah, when they see that they've trolled someone hard enough to come complain about it on the forums, it fuels them and they continue. I gank lowbies sometimes - and I get ganked sometimes. However what I've never experienced is what people complain about here on the forums, "Omg this is so stupid I've been ganked 100 times in the past two hours trying to level from 34 to 35." I've leveled many toons, never have experienced that. If you somehow are experiencing that, here's some tips; go to a different zone, queue RDF, go work on professions while in queue for RDF, take a 10 minute break. That last one is really important. You shouldn't be getting so upset over a video game,
    ...probably need...psychologist.
    if that's the case. Seriously though, when you keep respawning in the same spot for an hour, yeah it gives the person a reason to stay. If you don't respawn for 10 min, they'll probably move on to the next poor soul.

10. May 25, 2020  
    Yes, people do think like that. Why do you think people gank lowbies? To troll them. Is it right? Doesn't matter - they do it and it isn't against the rules. So yeah, when they see that they've trolled someone hard enough to come complain about it on the forums, it fuels them and they continue. I gank lowbies sometimes - and I get ganked sometimes. However what I've never experienced is what people complain about here on the forums, "Omg this is so stupid I've been ganked 100 times in the past two hours trying to level from 34 to 35." I've leveled many toons, never have experienced that. If you somehow are experiencing that, here's some tips; go to a different zone, queue RDF, go work on professions while in queue for RDF, take a 10 minute break. That last one is really important. You shouldn't be getting so upset over a video game,

if that's the case. Seriously though, when you keep respawning in the same spot for an hour, yeah it gives the person a reason to stay. If you don't respawn for 10 min, they'll probably move on to the next poor soul.
    As far I know if you are killing someone that is 10 lvl lower than you, then you won't get any honor points. And normal people count such an act as toxic in this case. If you got sadistic intentions then go get someone harassed on the street, you probably will get beaten or arrested. Will just tell specially for you, I play now on russian server because I am one, and there's no problem with it so far. Pvp guys doing arena, bg's and hording the cities because there you actually get honor points, achievements and rating. It is sad to see that biggest part of this server community is indifferent to other people time and effort.

11. May 25, 2020  
    I used not to gank random people while questing, but I noticed the opposing faction often will gank you if they think they can get away with it. When that happened, I used to log on my 80 main to track down the offender. If I can't find him, I settle for ganking a few targets of opportunity since I had to take the time to move my main there. Now I find it much easier to simply gank every enemy player I see, especially the ones I can one-shot. This way if I ever get ganked, there's nothing to cry about. It's the circle of life, and one shouldn't horde all the ganks (on the receiving end, that is). Pay it forward by ganking the next lowbie you see. Welcome to Warmane.

12. May 25, 2020  
    If you got sadistic intentions then go get someone harassed on the street, you probably will get beaten or arrested. Will just tell specially for you, I play now on russian server because I am one, and there's no problem with it so far.
    Yes, because killing characters with less experience than you is actually illegal outside of the internet. And so is killing other factions, it's a game, not real world, I don't go around riding a ****ing tiger either, that's for sure.

Talking about morals, ethics? Recommending a psychologist? Well here's an honest life tip: stop expecting everything to be done the way you want it to. Your parents might put up with your **** and let you do whatever you want but that's not how anything else works. Acting like a spoilt brat on forums will get you called out for one.
    So you're free to play the server with 8 active players, no wonder they're not ganking, they can't find anyone.

13. May 26, 2020  
    Yes, because killing characters with less experience than you is actually illegal outside of the internet. And so is killing other factions, it's a game, not real world, I don't go around riding a ****ing tiger either, that's for sure.

Talking about morals, ethics? Recommending a psychologist? Well here's an honest life tip: stop expecting everything to be done the way you want it to. Your parents might put up with your **** and let you do whatever you want but that's not how anything else works. Acting like a spoilt brat on forums will get you called out for one.
    So you're free to play the server with 8 active players, no wonder they're not ganking, they can't find anyone.
    Listen kid, I don't really care now what your crazy head is full of. Warmane has great technical realization, but community is just bunch of angry teenagers who brings hazing on a level that every person not ok with it, then they won't fit in your society. I'm not an underdog like most of you and neither a spoiled person. If you had this kind of play style back when wotlk was going official you wouldn't be able to join any guild, any properly teared arena player and no serious raid. Don't be a plague in mmo games, you might ruin someone's experience who's trying it for the first time for example. And yes because of that guys who run the server will lose potential cash as well. Good luck kid.)

14. May 26, 2020  
    Or maybe the server will gain cash because this will encourage players to mbox and donate for gear as it is essentially an arms race. One of the best things about Warmane is you don't really need anyone. Zero need to raid and zero need to arena. If I wanted a true retail experience of WotLK I definitely would not play on 7x Warmane, especially not on Icecrown.