1. Icecrown queue time. Is it possible to increase cap to 13k players?

I haven't been able to log in into icecrown this past couple of days. I'm literally stuck in queue from 7am to 1am the next morning. I can't donate to skip queue.
    waiting 24 hours to log in is insane.

2. it lags with it's current cap. raising may let more people in, but it would crash and be unplayable as well.

3. Frostmourne will likely solve the outrageously long queue times for Icecrown and if it doesn't, at least we can have a little fun there whenever we fail to get into Icecrown. I mostly just care about fast leveling so I can have a few alts to switch between during the day so it will be fine for me.

4. That didnt seem to happen oO Seems like Warmane just got like 10000 more players at once.

I have been watching this Icecrown queue for some days now. Right now I am position 142. Went from 481 in 8 hours. And now I am asking myself: how can this be? More clearly spoken, that means only 340 people in 8 hours (!) logged off the server. And that means, 340 people waited probably as long as me to get into this server. Only 340 people were able to start playing in 8 hours! What are the others doing while waiting half a day? Under these circumstances I wont be able to spend money here at all because it all goes to my energy provider xD
    Are those12000 people online just some guys who are always playing (during the daytime here in europe, that makes it even better of course) and only people who never log off? Is there nobody like a casual player? I cant explain this to myself. I mean at some point people must get like a disconnect or game crash or something like that, it isnt that uncommon to happen...

Another thingl I noticed, I am always the last place in the queue - when I quit the queue and rejoin I am still at the same position. OK maybe the game remembers the position for some time when you quit it or something like that, which would be great, but still this is confusing and mentioned nowhere I searched up to now. I just cant find enough information concerning this topic.

When I finally get onto the server its almost always at 2.30-3 in the night. Is that the point where like 2000 people at once disconnect or is it pure coincidence? I dont know, this Icecrown realm queue gets more and more creepy for me now that I sum up my experiences with it. xD

I hope you guys have some explanations for me, I am really kind of confused right now.

5. The website takes some time to update so it's not always showing the exact amount at that time.

As for waiting for a long time, it's because donors push you back. Say you're 100th in the queue, but then 10 donors log in, it means you have to wait for 11 People to log out to get down to 99

6. I just cant find enough information concerning this topic.
    It has been explained 500 times and each second topic here is exactly about this. There was even drinking game here, bottoms up every time someone makes topic about queues and 13k cap, most people died in first day.

7. soft cap of the realm is 12k. at that point non donors get a queue, donors skip said queue. the website does not show a number above 12k for the population. so say the realm is as 12k, and your 150 in queue, 200 donors log in. there's now 12,200 people online, your position 150 in que, but 201 people need to log out before you drop to 149. considering with donors the realm is likely actually at 12.5k+, you'd need 500+ people to log out to drop 1 queue spot.

8. @comlogo Nice thank you!

@angrylol Thanks for your answer, not really helpful though

@Skuddy Thanks for the details!

Nice, finally I understand whats going on here. So its probably best to handle it the simple way: european daytime or evening? Then dont even try to play on Icecrown. Better for your power bill and probably your nerves :D

9. during this whole covid19 stuff it's a lot worse than normal. if at all possible i'd suggesting spending the 10 bucks to get queue skip. otherwise your options are limited.

10. Easy, I like Lordaeron too :) About giving money to people and a project I dont know well enough, thats something I think about in a few weeks when I know things better and I am convinced it is worth the money. Up to now it looks pretty good though :D

11. Easy, I like Lordaeron too :) About giving money to people and a project I dont know well enough, thats something I think about in a few weeks when I know things better and I am convinced it is worth the money. Up to now it looks pretty good though :D
    If only someone fix quests/bugs then yeah its worth it, otherwise no.