1. NA Alliance Guild Recruiting

<CTRL ALT DEL> is recruiting any NA players to progress through content steadily. Our GMs have been together for years and run the guild that is fair to all members. We operate as a open guild. No censorship, the main thing is to be respectful! We will be running a loot system consisting of DKP with silent bidding. We aren't a min/max guild, if you can make a spec work and keep up with the others in DPS or HPS that is more than okay for us! We have been on multiple different Wrath servers and can't wait to get going on this server! .. If interested.. Comment on the post and ill get you the discord link!

2. I'm new Warmane and private servers as a whole. I played through all the content when it was retail and I am interested in joining. Probably gonna main either a pally (ret/prot) or a DK (frost dps / blood tank) haven't quite decided yet, but some company while leveling and gearing up would be awesome.

3. Hi There,
    Please count me in. I am rolling rogue as a main and druid tank/heals as an alt.

4. I'm pretty interested, Prot pally confirmed for new server and having multiple experience with every WOTLK raids.

5. Hi man, im interesting to join guild add me minnoqt#5162

6. When are your raid days and times? Any class/spec in high demand?