1. Horde leveling tips

So I just started on Warmane on Icecrown. With the x7 xp boost, I have been leveling as a Blood Elf in Eversong Woods. I'm currently level 17 not even done with all the starting area.

Should I be dropping quests when I reach a certain level to go elsewhere? Is there a path I should follow? Or any leveling addons that suggest a path to take? Thanks in advance.

2. If the quests you still have are good for exp and or rewards, finish them before moving to next zone.

Ghostlands is lvl 10-23 or so, plenty of green items as rewards. Also easy to gain reputation to buy some green items. After you've out leveled Ghostlands, I recommend going Tarren Mill (Hillsbrad Foothills) and do quests there. Stay there till you're around to level 30-33, then head to Hammerfell (Arathi Highlands). When you're near lvl 40, head back to Tarren Mill, you should have quests to Alterac Mountain there. Once you reach level 45, I recommend heading to Revantusk Village (Hinterlands). From there I usually go to Eastern and Western Plaguelands till I hit level 58.

3. If You are good enough to move to next area - do it.

If there is area#1 lvl 10-20 and area#2 20-30, maybe its not the best idea to start 2nd at 20 lvl - You may have problems finding quest and killing mobs. I think 22 would be enough here. Soon You'll get items from completing quest, so Your char will be visibly better. Just gotta lvl through these first, rough areas :D

4. I can tell you how i lvled up - undead warlock
    Get to a place, take all the quests you can and dont come back to the place untill you finished them all
    Once you finished them all, turn them all in and then check the next quests :
    - if they are gray(im using questhelper addon) dont take them.
    - if they take you to a new place take them
    - if they are green,yellow,orange,red take them
    Worked ok for me, might not be the fastest way but