1. Low level dungeon buffs

Ok, I have leveled up 3 80s on lordaeron lunch then 2 more last year. Now I started leveling up a new toon and just found out that dungeons are buffed way out of proportions at early game. Sfk mobs was hitting me(the tank) for 140 dmg per hit(270 crit) which is unhealable by healers less than 20 lvl..

I have scoured the forum for info but cant find anyting anywhere. Can someone explain current dungeon buffs?

Thank you and sorry if it is already explained and i didnt find it

2. I never heard of a dungeon buff on lordaeron buffed raids yes but never seen anything about dungeons. the early dungeons like Dm and Sfk are really hard for groups if they are too low lvl and or dont have the best gear.

3. They didnt used to be like that though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1FuMa3OyiM

Here you can look the dmg a tank used to take from classic and afaik sfk wasnt buffed on retail wotlk. Here mobs hit for 140 not 29 lol. And they have attackspeed of 1 hit per second ffs. Its practically unhealable for this lvl range unless your healer+tank is full heirloomed and more lvls than the dungeon lvl.
    Edited: April 13, 2020 Reason: Addition to explanation

4. SFK is not for a lvl 20 group, the tank needs to be 22-23 and have decent gear. Is a harder dungeon that needs some coordination and carefull pulls. That's all that is to it.
    So no, dungeons are not buffed and are perfectly doable. You just need to not pull 10 mobs at the same time.
    If the tank is 4 lvls behind the mobs then they do crushing blows or something like that which deals extra damage. So again, tank and heal should not be underleveled. Especially for SFK
    Edited: April 13, 2020

5. SFK is not for a lvl 20 group, the tank needs to be 22-23 and have decent gear. Is a harder dungeon that needs some coordination and carefull pulls. That's all that is to it.
    So no, dungeons are not buffed and are perfectly doable. You just need to not pull 10 mobs at the same time.
    If the tank is 4 lvls behind the mobs then they do crushing blows or something like that which deals extra damage. So again, tank and heal should not be underleveled. Especially for SFK
    I was 2 levels above the mobs and they didnt do crushing blows they just hit for extremely big amounts of dmg. Not critting, hitting. You can see in the video I posted what the dmg was on classic, go do a lvl 22 tank and go to sfk. It is far greater than its supposed to be and it wasnt like that a year ago so i dont know what happened. I have a lot of armor as a tank for my lvl with full rare gear except boots and pants which are my lvl greens... NO reason to get 140dmg from lvl 18-19 elites. Something buggy about the whole situation or intentional and i cant find info about it

6. Additionally i dont say its not doable, but every pull bigger than 3 mobs is getting out of hand. Add to that a search i did on the net about the dungeon dmg in retail wotlk, tbc and classic and its really not working as intended. Again, its doable yes, you can root, polly carefull pulls and do it, but the mobs shouldnt be doing this dmg. Thats a fact. Go search for it instead of posting **** like its doable l2p... I asked if anyone knew about these buffs. If they are not buffs then its a bug and we should report it in the bugtracker, but i dont believe it to be a bug thats why i asked

7. I did SFK 2 weeks ago while lvlingng and was just as it's always been dude. But have it your way. Not sure comparing it to classic really helps since classic is **** easy and probably easier than retail was.
    Make a report and check it further. The dungeons are not/should not be buffed on Lordaeron. Only wrath raids. You can check Lordaeron's realm details. Maybe it's just SFK(which imo is just that the mobs there hurt usually).
    Did ragefire chasm without a tank as a 4 man with voidwalker tanking, stockade, blackphatom, sfk, uldaman(where full looms tank could pull 20 mobs barely getting damaged) and a few others.
    So it's either SFK having an issue or you having an issue with SFK.

8. Checked the buggtracker and it seems some years ago someone complained about the same issue as you do today.
    Perhaps that bug returned so try making a buggtracker report and see what you get, but considering other players have not reported such an issue lately it makes it questionable.
    Again, dungeon buffs are not in Lordaeron's design.-i've heard rdf hc has some buffs, like more hp on bosses-. someone checked hp on icecrown and lordaeron-
    Edited: April 14, 2020

9. Did SFK on few chars I level lately, and while I agree the mobs do some hard damage, most tanks have ways to deal with that.
    The issue is the level range for SFK on rdf, when sometimes you get an underlevel tank which get annihilated by the dungeon.
    Most tanks I had there could pull a big group, and with the help of small tactics (using cds, debuffing them, etc...) could pull through. Having them hit less just throw away the need for a tank.

10. ^ There you go. If you don't need to use any defensive cd-s at all then a retri can tank just as well. SFK is generally a harder dungeon- can't think of a harder one at low lvls honestly-

11. I know man. I have lvled up 3 tanks on lordaeron and 2 on icecrown. I have tanked this millions of times first time this happened. Thats why i am here asking if there was any buff. I was not lower level than the mobs thats the wierd part. I have full blue gear except for two greens but they are on my level, and i even had armor enchants. Still each mob was hitting me for 140 dmg which was unhealable on 1hit/sec when 3 or more gathered(they also seem to have huge aggro range even for the same level). I did wc today and mobs where hitting me for 25-35 dmg which is correct. Cant believe sfk mobs hit for *5 more being intentional.

Addition: Also lol i have lvled up a retri paladin and tanked all dungeons just equipping a shield till northrend 75 lvl. I dont think dungeons are hard, but if they are buffed i just want to know it. You can tank a low lvl dungeon as a retri as you can with arms and a shield ,, just how you can heal with spriest up till northrend. I have done it before so i know how it is. I may report it with screenshots on the bugtracker dont know what else needs to be said..
    Edited: April 14, 2020 Reason: Addition to explanation

12. You should do that, yes. Considering that in the past it's been also been an issue. No buffs on dungeons were present on Lordaeron at any time and there was no post about such buffs being introduced.

13. I generally dont queue rdf at low lvl since i know i can get Dm and Sfk at a lvl that im far too low for. And as has been said already those dungeons are hard as well.

14. You are just bad at this game... get good scrub

12 Last