1. Realm Instability

For the past several days I have been experiencing huge latency spikes into the thousands, random DCs even when latency is doing fine, and the world server seems to crash at least once a day. Can we PLEASE get this realm taken down for some maintenance to maybe fix some of these issues?

2. It doesn't need maintenance it's just extremely overpopulated due to the covid lockdown situation. We have the exact problems on IC, there's way too many people playing.
    IDK wait till may/june, maybe this stupid panic is gonna start dying down a bit xD

3. It's not only the population on the server. The internet is now overpopulated as well because of the pandemic, making not only our ISP slower, but the server's too.

4. I still think, given if it is not the server, that an announcement on the main page at the least addressing the issue and saying they are aware of it would be nice.

5. I didn't have any issues like that, might be more on your end.

6. It's not only the population on the server. The internet is now overpopulated as well because of the pandemic, making not only our ISP slower, but the server's too.
    This is very much it, as well. We are monitoring the realms around the clock but there are also several routing outages around the world. Some people might have issues with latency and connecting to the ream, while their internet is fine. Unfortunately, Warmane is not always the culprit when this happens, somewhere on the route to our servers something can be broken, not to mention that many ISPs around the world are for the first time facing the issues of over-charging people for the bandwidth they actually provide. Once their network is used by the entire populace it gets overloaded easily.

I have been experiencing several disconnects in multiple online games and bursts of high latency myself.

We have developers losing sleep for days, monitoring and working on performance updates, we are giving it our best. The new realm should hopefully take some of the load that's currently on Lordaeron and Icecrown. Both of these realms are experiencing far too many players, above the cap that they were designed to run on.

You can help with the realm stability by avoiding crowded places such as Dalaran. We have already deployed several measures and what once was practically entirely unstable is running fine now with only a few issues left to iron out. We already made an announcement on the forums and in-game several times.