1. 2020, any active brackets?

Hello everyone,

A long time ago I used to be a very hardcore 39 twink and our community used to be very active and fun. However, back then, 39's didn't have any mounts and balance was probably vastly different, so I am open to try different brackets as long as they're active, as for me, Twinking doesn't make any sense unless you get to play against other twinks.

Are there any active twink brackets in the WotLK servers right now? If so, do you guys have any specific timeframes to play? Any info would be highly appreciated!

2. Hello everyone,

A long time ago I used to be a very hardcore 39 twink and our community used to be very active and fun. However, back then, 39's didn't have any mounts and balance was probably vastly different, so I am open to try different brackets as long as they're active, as for me, Twinking doesn't make any sense unless you get to play against other twinks.

Are there any active twink brackets in the WotLK servers right now? If so, do you guys have any specific timeframes to play? Any info would be highly appreciated!
    Hello there!
    70-79 bracket is most active, 24/7 uptime, you cant go wrong there!
    cya!

3. 19s daily bg almost 24/7 except night time less pop
    29s got at least 5 bg a day now(was dead for 2+ years), weekend and call to arms day are much more active with ab pop
    39s daily bg really active now with many many twinks but also levelers
    49s is the same description has 29s
    59s have a few bg here and here
    60s/69s is much more active now too with daily bg i think

have a nice day !

4. The other replies pretty much summed it up. I would just add that 39s has a very helpful discord organized to help you get geared and ready. Funding, enchants, gear and more are available as well.

https://discord.gg/ryrKebm

5. Thank you for the info guys, I'll finish setting up my lvl 80 (I'm fairly new to the server) and will get in touch soon with some bracket representatives. Cheers!

6. Most active bracket is 70-79.For example there is 4-5 wsg in same time,etc.Other bracket pop slow and mainly on cta days only.

7. 60-69 is pretty damn active nowadays.

8. if you are intrested on work in 59twinks to revive this bracket wisp me on IC "chelsa" 59