1. "A New Friend" Quest is Bugged, Unable to Continue Pandaria Starting Quests?

I recently installed the Pandaria server, and was very excited to make a Pandaren, but it seems like very short into the starting questline, it's bugged out to the point that I cannot progress the questline... Which means I can't leave the starting zone.

The quest is the one that requires you to 'jump' on the small stone pillars and play with the Spirit of Water, but the pillars that are supposed to play a jumping animation to the next pillar... Just doesn't. I jump on the same pillar, and cannot move forward any farther. I've tried glitching to the next area, or skipping the quest entirely, but neither works... And now I'm stuck in the starting area. I've tried relogging, remaking the character, ect, but it always gets stuck at this same quest.

I am relatively new to the server, though I've played the WotLK server a bunch, so I'd love to continue playing this server (especially since it was a 26gb download that took 2 days to download) but being unable to get past level 10 and in the starting zone, it's sort of a deal-breaker for me.

If this isn't the right place to be putting this post, I'm sorry, and maybe it's something super obvious... But hopefully it's something easy to solve, or to skip entirely.

(EDIT: I just saw that there's been other different posts of the same problem, and it seems there's no resolution to it. Can people just not play Pandaren on a Pandaria private server, or is there some sort of skip?)
    Edited: April 14, 2020 Reason: Update

2. I recently installed the Pandaria server, and was very excited to make a Pandaren, but it seems like very short into the starting questline, it's bugged out to the point that I cannot progress the questline... Which means I can't leave the starting zone.

The quest is the one that requires you to 'jump' on the small stone pillars and play with the Spirit of Water, but the pillars that are supposed to play a jumping animation to the next pillar... Just doesn't. I jump on the same pillar, and cannot move forward any farther. I've tried glitching to the next area, or skipping the quest entirely, but neither works... And now I'm stuck in the starting area. I've tried relogging, remaking the character, ect, but it always gets stuck at this same quest.

I am relatively new to the server, though I've played the WotLK server a bunch, so I'd love to continue playing this server (especially since it was a 26gb download that took 2 days to download) but being unable to get past level 10 and in the starting zone, it's sort of a deal-breaker for me.

If this isn't the right place to be putting this post, I'm sorry, and maybe it's something super obvious... But hopefully it's something easy to solve, or to skip entirely.

(EDIT: I just saw that there's been other different posts of the same problem, and it seems there's no resolution to it. Can people just not play Pandaren on a Pandaria private server, or is there some sort of skip?)
    So you READ the Solution already from a post: write an Ingame ticket to a GM, whenever you choose faction, You might End up in Og / SW as Neutral, if it happens write another Ticket ingame.

At lvl85 DO NOT FINISH THE CHAINQUEST FOR PANDARIA (85-90 Zone), because of a possible PHASING issue. (if it's Not fixed for Both faction You better write an Ingame ticket again.)

Most of the other content works, not as good as Icecrown, so don't compare things.

Good Luck for the Leveling.

3. You dont need anything fancy... just go to the right side of the rocks and there is a hill you can climb to get up there. Ill post a ss which

https://imgur.com/a/FOsiKle
    https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/2300