1. This seems a bit off from the normal logic, Warmane!

Hello Warmane staff,

I heard about your new realm that's going to be released tomorrow and just wanted to ask the staff a question. So...players will be able to donate for coins to buy items with, but won't be able to gain and use their points (from playing on your server) on items or tickets???

"Q: What kind of things will be available on the points shop?
    A: The points shop will not be available for Frostmourne."

Please tell me I've missread something, because if this is true, I and probably a whole bunch of others would be greatly dissapointed by the management and will hightly doubt if I wanna spend my time/money/dedication over something this heavily influenced by the sheer thought of gaining wealth. (money)

Hope this is not taken lightly by the staff that's going to asnwer me, because I find this matter rather serious.

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Yours faithfully,
    Nick

2. The point shop has items up to 239 item level. Which means if the point shop is left enabled while restricting coins then people wouldn't be buying gear ahead of progression but they'd get it for free through the first tiers of raiding. The realm is designed for progression with the shop being restricted to allow people to pay to catch up to whatever the beginning of current content is. The point system is also leftover from when Molten used to use voting sites and it was a nice gesture to simply not remove the currency entirely.

I don't know what you're referring to about spending points on tickets, though.

3. I saw that I can gain points via the website for having achievements on my chars. On Lordaeron as far as I heard I can buy latarry tickets for the monthly prize, where as on Icecrown (again as far as I heard) you can redeem those points for a piece of a gear.
    So...what you're saying that for example people will be able to donate for Naxx gear (example) after Ulduar is released or?
    How does this stand for RHC gear?
    Thanks for your time, Repost.

4. Ooohh you're talking about the lottery. I haven't heard anything about how that will be handled or if it will exist. But yeah, on Lordaeron and Icecrown you can buy lottery tickets and on Icecrown there is a lower gear shop. Achievement points are counted between all realms (as far as I'm aware) but only count once.

I don't know how much of a delay there will be on the coin shop but I do know that gear won't be available until after the content has been cleared. I assume it will be for raids only since dungeons tend to get cleared fairly quick.

Update: I asked about the lottery and we'll have it but tickets will most likely only be for gold/coins since points are removed from the realm.

5. you're already crying about gear that you want for free in a progression server ? dont play there then?

The idea about "buy gear" is money ofcourse, because with your logic, you want warmane to spend 24/7 monitoring and developing this server for you for free? how about you go wipe the floor of my house for me for free? The voting point is not a right for you to ask for, its a privilege. You want to play the game and you want everything for free without paying a dime. Did you try this method on Retail? maybe cry about blizzard servers isn't being free and that you fear its all about wealth *money* ? Heck yea bro its about money. Do you not respect their valuable time they putting to make this server enjoyable?

The moment you stop being selfish, you will realize what you're saying is nonsense.

6. First of all, hello to you Lonelywolf.
    If you ask me, I don't want a coin shop with gear in it at all. I don't even like the point shop to begin with. So with that being cleared out of the way, I want to tell you that I don't want FREE gear being given to me by any means.
    If you like a certain project, the community and the time you spend on it, you can help without expecting being given a piece of gear on a silver platter. But I guess, when your age matches your IQ, things get complicated, don't they?
    I know how this projects works, because I've spent some of my youth playing on Molten and I sure know my ways around. I was on retail and now I'm coming back to the private scene, since you mentioned Blizzard and their politics, but yet you forget a huge factor - that's their game!
    I've already lost a couple of high-end charecters on Molten and I'm hoping for this to never happen again.
    As far as I'm councerned, my message was towards the generous people with the title "staff", not some random edgy wanker, who couldn't get hard today and now he's frustrated.
    I'm just trying to find out what I am getting myself into, I'm certainly not "crying for free gear", but again, I don't expect from you to understand.
    Maybe next time when you're lashing at someone publicly, think about doing it in private message, before it's goes right back at you, "bro"...

The moment you stop being an id*ot (I'm being easy on you here), you'll realize what an edgy cu*nt you were....
    But I doubt you will....smarter people than me and certeinly you have said - " If a man is an idi*ot, It's for the long term."
    Sad, isn't it?

P.P.S I want to apologize to the staff for my message, but as long as you keep such people unmuted, you're not doing yourself a favor. Anyways, thanks for the quick replies and I hope we can all enjoy your work and efforts towards a competitive and fair new realm. See you online!
    Edited: April 14, 2020