1. DBM Warmane Icecrown Edit

Hello guys and girls,

DBM is a great bossmod, but for Warmane, it leaves alot to be desired.
    Timers are off, or sometimes don't even start at all.
    After a few months of playing on Warmane my autism couldn't handle it any longer and i decided to edit the DBM code.
    What started out as purely adjusting things for some of the major mechanics, turned out in pretty much a complete overhaul of most boss mods in ICC and later on also ToGC.
    As some of you may already know i've been working on this slowly but steady over the last few months and kept it mainly for my own guild (Joy Division) and some people who had acces to our discord were able to download it as well.
    Reason that development took so long is that i've done 99% of the beta testing alone on my end, meaning i had to rely on guild raids (3 a week) and sometimes wasn't playing a character affected by changes i made (melee vs caster), or i just wasn't paying enough attention during fights to notice if my edits worked.

I will keep updating / fixing / adding features over time, but it has to fit in my time schedule.

A direct link to the changelog file with all the adjustments and improvements:
    https://github.com/Ayaro1/DBM_Warman..._Changelog.txt

A direct download link to the dbm package
    https://github.com/Ayaro1/DBM_Warman...ive/master.zip

A link to the projects main page on Github
    https://github.com/Ayaro1/DBM_Warmane_Icecrown

Installing (or updating to) this version of DBM goes exactly the same as with any addon update in the past.
    Download, unzip, overwrite the current files, done.

Do keep in mind that Github creates an extra folder layer inside the zip file.
    To simply copy the "DBM_Warmane_Icecrown-master" is not going to make it work.
    Check inside that folder and make sure that its contents (DDBM-Core / DBM-Icecrown / etc) end up in the "WoW\Interface\AddOns" folder

Enjoy!

2. Timers being better is awesome but I have noticed one thing.

The timer for the second wave of adds on LDW seems early by about 3-4 seconds in normal mode.

Also some sort of fix for https://imgur.com/a/RxQLKNu this page would be awesome.

3. Sorry to say, but normal mode fixes will take a long time as it's literally at the bottom of my to-do list.

4. May 2, 2020  
    is there a version for Lordaeron ? som timers like berserk time on sindy 10 normal does not coincide

5. May 6, 2020  
    Really nice job. I will try and test everything on Lordaeron realm on Friday.
    I'm glad someone took the time to fix this. Hope you provide updates! :D

6. May 7, 2020  
    Great job Sariyo. I will try to help and inform you if I see any wrong times in Icecrown.
    It would be helpful if you tell us which raids that need to be tested.
    Edited: May 7, 2020

7. May 12, 2020  
    an asset to the warmane community

8. May 13, 2020  
    A new update with some minor tweaks has been released on Github

@maden994 - Yes, as stated updates will happen :)

@Majed - I'm mainly focussing on ICC25HC for the Icecrown realm for now, tho i am preparing a Lordaeron one as well with adjusted berserk timers.

@Meru448 - Thank you!

Most of the testing happens on my end, i don't release alpha/beta versions.
    Pros for that are: saves people the hassle of downloading update after update and it means there's no broken stuff in the updates i do release.
    Cons for that are: slower updates to the community.
    I do believe the pros greatly outweigh the cons tho.
    Edited: May 13, 2020

9. May 13, 2020  
    A new update with some minor tweaks has been released on Github

@maden994 - Yes, as stated updates will happen :)

@Majed - I'm mainly focussing on ICC25HC for the Icecrown realm for now, tho i am preparing a Lordaeron one as well with adjusted berserk timers.

@Meru448 - Thank you!

Most of the testing happens on my end, i don't release alpha/beta versions.
    Pros for that are: saves people the hassle of downloading update after update and it means there's no broken stuff in the updates i do release.
    Cons for that are: slower updates to the community.
    I do believe the pros greatly outweigh the cons tho.
    There are many problems I got from the dbm you have, such as Raid warnings is not shown in screen, dbm doesn't load raids outside them if I want to edit warnings, also in fights like Sindra it doesn't show the names of ppl that got tomb, and LK necrotec

10. May 13, 2020  
    There are many problems I got from the dbm you have, such as Raid warnings is not shown in screen, dbm doesn't load raids outside them if I want to edit warnings, also in fights like Sindra it doesn't show the names of ppl that got tomb, and LK necrotec
    I'm raiding with 4 guilds and they're all using the edit without any issues.

Which version are you using?
    Tried deleting the DBM related \wtf files?
    Tried a rollback?
    Edited: May 13, 2020

11. May 14, 2020  
    I'm raiding with 4 guilds and they're all using the edit without any issues.

Which version are you using?
    Tried deleting the DBM related \wtf files?
    Tried a rollback?
    I used this one https://github.com/Ayaro1/DBM_Warman...ive/master.zip
    but i just deleted the old DBM from addons and replaced it with this DBM, I didn't delete WTF DBM files.
    I will test it later.

12. May 14, 2020  
    I used this one https://github.com/Ayaro1/DBM_Warman...ive/master.zip
    but i just deleted the old DBM from addons and replaced it with this DBM, I didn't delete WTF DBM files.
    I will test it later.
    Please do and let me know.

13. Hello buddy, I'm having problem with your DBM, cuz for example, when my guild is in Lady 25NM the timer for the adds ins't right.

14. i just download this, is this safe?
    Edited: December 2, 2020

12 Last