1. Will Botting be tolerated like on Lordaeron?

Wondering how Botting will be dealt with if at all. I personally reported a bot 4 times over the course of a 2 week period with screenshots and all the information moderators needed to ban this account running a bot named Versa outta the Hinterlands on Lordaeron and nothing. I was told 3 times they would would look into it and that was a month ago.
    So my question is what software is that guy using he is getting away with botting without triggering the cheat monitoring software. Is it something new, or is the Warmane monitoring software out of date? And if botting is tolerated on Lordearon since the mods wont ban the bots account, will it be tolerated on Frostmourne as well? How would that affect a seasonal server. Will botting affect raiding at all, farming, ect?

2. botting isn't tolerated on any of the realms.

your proof being sufficient enough, or them actually being a bot are a different matter.

3. botting isn't tolerated on any of the realms.

your proof being sufficient enough, or them actually being a bot are a different matter.
    also to add on what Skuddy said, they have a very good anti bot/cheat detection in place.