1. So, I just spent the 3 days troubleshooting.

I realize now this is a waste of time. The problem IS the actual client, and there's really nothing more to say. I'm just ashamed that I actually took the time to do this. Whatever happens here, will happen here. Goodluck, and to those in-game, thanks for being active, it does help.

2. Yes, I've also tried a lot of things, those things that Nobuemon suggested, I've checked online for additional things to try and fix the issue. But I've also come up short.

Now also recently tried to run it in Windows 7 compatibility while running it as administrator. Nothing works.

The places I've usually gotten a lot of dc's most of the times are the following:

Pressing the complete button when completing a quest
    Dungeons, dungeons and dungeons (maybe more specifically when you /focus a target e.g. a tank. The times that I didn't do it, I actually completed a dungeon.

Can't think of other specific examples as of this moment.

3. Just an update: For me, if I delete my cache and errors folder, I get about 2 hours of gameplay before my first official bull**** kick. After the kick, I have to drop the client and delete cache and errors again for another 2 hours of fun. It's like putting in a coin to ride the pony at the mall.