1. Multi-boxing

How is it that there are valid restrictions in place on this realm so people cannot have more than one character, can't transfer into this realm from others and so on, and yet I STILL see multi-boxers on Day 1? WTF? Surely there should be some form of restriction placed on this? If you're going to allow one guy to control a full group and basically be fully capable of ganking ANYONE once they hit end-game, you may as well allow broken Shadowmourne Paladins/DKs just like on Icecrown. Fricken stupid otherwise.

2. was wondering when the first of these would pop up lol. it's allowed on all warmane realms. deal with it or don't play if it bothers you that much.

3. Nobody said you can't have more than 1 account.

Group up and wipe him/her. You will have a harder time beating a group made of solo players.

+ Multiboxers will get behind on gearing without the shop as they can't "solo" everything compared to what a group of players can do.

4. Nobody said you can't have more than 1 account.

Group up and wipe him/her. You will have a harder time beating a group made of solo players.

+ Multiboxers will get behind on gearing without the shop as they can't "solo" everything compared to what a group of players can do.
    Part of the reason I won't be joining the fun. Seems too grindy without the extra assistance of points. I'm sure most would appreciate this decision from me.