1. Disable cross realm bg for frostmourne till later in season

No sense in having cross realm bgs with fresh and progressed realms. Makes it worse for both sides. No icecrown player wants a frostmourne player in greens on their team and no frostmourne player wants to face ppl in gear they can’t access

2. Yea, even if it would be gear score brackets, lets say you hit 5k gs and think ure super op and then you get matched with all the shadowmourners

3. Just grind the honor .... get used to.

4. Just grind the honor .... get used to.
    Delete comment plz and thx, don't troll here

5. Dont u guys read. It says it on the 1st post ofthe realm info.
    "Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear."

6. No sense in having cross realm bgs with fresh and progressed realms. Makes it worse for both sides. No icecrown player wants a frostmourne player in greens on their team and no frostmourne player wants to face ppl in gear they can’t access
    They've already said that BG's will be separated, my guess is by ilvl. Why complain about something you haven't even experienced and know what it's like yet?

7. They've already said that BG's will be separated, my guess is by ilvl. Why complain about something you haven't even experienced and know what it's like yet?
    ??? Ppl are getting destroyed by icecrown/lorderon twinks

8. ??? Ppl are getting destroyed by icecrown/lorderon twinks
    Yes, good job, congrats.

Way to miss the main part. They will be separating BG's my brackets AT LEVEL 80. They don't care about <80, and by the way, you can access all the gear the twinks can. Who gives a **** anyway? You're level 10-19 for like 10 minutes lol. Low brain cells like to complain I guess.

9. 1 st here is max what u can get deadly garbo!
    2 where is problem to put off or swap some items,noobmourne stays.and then que bg with like 3.999 gs?
    3 and why the fck sombody need crossrealm with 12k online?
    and thes who saying need need etc...100% are thos who play in icecrown with donormournes.
    who like die nonstop agenst gearskiled loser?

10. iirc they said long ago that gear in bags/banks are taking into account for the brackets to prevent someone from just swapping to better gear after they queued

11. Bro chill, it’s already been said that it’ll be just frostmourne arena and similar gear bgs. It’s like day 2 and people are trippin lol

12. Dont u guys read. It says it on the 1st post ofthe realm info.
    "Crossrealm will be activated for battlegrounds, but various measures will be in effect to ensure that players you find yourself against or allied with will be on equivalent standing in terms of gear."

Yea we all know that "equivalent" when you with 5.5gs score got in bgs with 6.5k sm wearers...

Btw why not matching Lordaeron and Frostmourne players only? And connect Blackrock with Icecrown only?

13. Hey, can you give the source for the "just frostmourne arena" cus I cant find it. Thanks in advance.