1. New kingdom for latinos

Good afternoon, I wanted to know if there is the possibility of enabling a new kingdom like Lordaeron (progressive and with rates x1) for Latinos. Many of us will see that it is difficult for us to communicate, to understand each other, especially in the bands. Please take this as a suggestion, since in other servers there are many Latino players, these people know the excellent work they do in their kingdoms and I think they would not hesitate to join the community, the only limitation is the language, the good communication. Well I hope to be the voice of some Latinos who want to enjoy a good content of the expansion and above all they can value the opinion and support us thanks for your time.

2. Why don't you just download a client in your language and join a guild with said community?

3. Instead if asking for things, learn to adapt yourself to the circumstances
    Yo vengo de Colombia y he jugado en warmane desde 2011 (cuando se llamaba "[Very Very Hot]") y fué gracias al juego y a verme forzado a interactuar con la gente que aprendí inglés, me ha sido de gran utilidad en la vida profesional
    Edited: April 19, 2020

4. no good idea, you can play with people that speak the same language without specific realm.

i know because certain project did it (can't give name for obvius reasons) and the profit is low, you lose open world interaction and in the long way you don't gain anything because you can just create guilds with same-language speakers and do content with the advantages of stay in a "healthy" server.

Here only pvp is cross realm, so good luck with RDF, AH and other features that work with active pop.