1. 4 Talent sets instead of 2, Increased boss drops, 4 professions?

How about we give players more sets of talents to play with, increase the amount of loot bosses drop in raids and dungeons and increase the number of professions players can have up to 4? Or maybe at least 1 or 2 of these changes. It would make the game a lot smoother to play I reckon.

2. why not just give everyone gm commands. would make the game a lot smoother to play i reckon.

3. Agree on more talent sets. Would be cool to have more than 2, even for coins. But the rest is a big nope from me.

4. when this server was Molten wow, and still new, there was a way to bug talents to give you double. Needless to say, it was very unbalanced. you would literally have shadow disc priest running around literally unkillable, with a gearscore less than 2k while leveling. hunters would one shot any class outside disc shadow priest with so much increased stats and huge burst with explosive aimed and chimera shots.

Locks might not have been able to one shot, but they could infinite loop CC you, if you were anything but a paladin, priest or warrior. it became so much of a problem that the servers went down for about half a day while they hot fixed everything. it honestly wasn't any fun. It was fun if you were hunter or priest and heavily into PVP. outside of that, no.... just no. I never wanna see those things again.

5. when this server was Molten wow, and still new, there was a way to bug talents to give you double. Needless to say, it was very unbalanced. you would literally have shadow disc priest running around literally unkillable, with a gearscore less than 2k while leveling. hunters would one shot any class outside disc shadow priest with so much increased stats and huge burst with explosive aimed and chimera shots.

Locks might not have been able to one shot, but they could infinite loop CC you, if you were anything but a paladin, priest or warrior. it became so much of a problem that the servers went down for about half a day while they hot fixed everything. it honestly wasn't any fun. It was fun if you were hunter or priest and heavily into PVP. outside of that, no.... just no. I never wanna see those things again.
    I dont think he meant give more talnet points per spec, but to have the option to save more specs like dual talent specialazation but more.

6. I dont think he meant give more talnet points per spec, but to have the option to save more specs like dual talent specialazation but more.
    agh my bad i had just woken up an miss read that lol

7. @Skuddy Giving players GM commands sounds like the opposite of smooth, it sounds like pure chaos. I know your being sarcastic but surely my suggestions here (other than the bit about extra professions, which might be disasterous) aren't that disruptive, they just make it easier to gear and encourage players to try more specs and maybe make some creative builds with those extra talent sets to fiddle with. For an example as a priest I think you could have one disc set for RHC, one disc set for raiding, and a pvp shadow and disc set. it would be nice to be able to switch to these on the fly rather than have to go to the trainer and reset my talents and glyphs everytime. Surely this would be great for players and encourage more creativity and diveristy in gameplay.

8. @comlogo definitely not, that would make the game highly imbalanced, if you ever try and get experimental with some hybrid spec you will notice that players are givin' this number of talent points for a specific reason and even having one more talent point could ruin the balance of the game entirely. it might be fun on a new server where balance is out the window, but it would likely be cancerous, so definitely no extra talent points on icecrown thank you lol

9. @Skuddy Giving players GM commands sounds like the opposite of smooth, it sounds like pure chaos. I know your being sarcastic but surely my suggestions here (other than the bit about extra professions, which might be disasterous) aren't that disruptive, they just make it easier to gear and encourage players to try more specs and maybe make some creative builds with those extra talent sets to fiddle with. For an example as a priest I think you could have one disc set for RHC, one disc set for raiding, and a pvp shadow and disc set. it would be nice to be able to switch to these on the fly rather than have to go to the trainer and reset my talents and glyphs everytime. Surely this would be great for players and encourage more creativity and diveristy in gameplay.
    the extra talent sets honestly wouldn't be a big game changer. more a qol. I'm glad you picked up on the sarcasm tho, some players would of thought i was serious haha.

10. the extra talent sets honestly wouldn't be a big game changer. more a qol. I'm glad you picked up on the sarcasm tho, some players would of thought i was serious haha.
    You can't expect someone so delusional to pick up sarcasm.
    Honestly, the only "suggestion" out of those is the one about one more secondary (tertiary) talent spec, rest are complete nonsense and a big no-no.

11. a tertiary and/or quaternary talent set sounds pretty dope, maybe unlockable with 25k gold / 5 coins?

this way, players can have more PVP/PVE and healing/dps/tanking mixtures.

not to mention druids can finally be a master of all forms (one at a time of course)

in the current iteration of the game, i need to use 2 separate priests to be able to min-max its class features (one preist is PVP healing, PVE healing + another priest is PVP dps, PVE dps)

12. And while you at it, give players more items to equip. Maybe underwear with 50% pentration stats and stuff like that ? plzzz...

A 3rd page for talent is a great idea, but everything else is out of the game. I would love to have a 3rd page for a spec because I hate having to change glyphs and spec every time.

However, making a 3rd spec will kill the business for inscription as they won't be able to sell more glyphs. So, its kinda a big decision and I can see why they haven't made that yet.

13. And while you at it, give players more items to equip. Maybe underwear with 50% pentration stats and stuff like that ? plzzz...

A 3rd page for talent is a great idea, but everything else is out of the game. I would love to have a 3rd page for a spec because I hate having to change glyphs and spec every time.

However, making a 3rd spec will kill the business for inscription as they won't be able to sell more glyphs. So, its kinda a big decision and I can see why they haven't made that yet.
    What would prevent them from selling glyphs? If anything I see demand for glyphs increasing with 3rd spec being introduced.

14. I would love a third talent spec tbh

15. What would prevent them from selling glyphs? If anything I see demand for glyphs increasing with 3rd spec being introduced.
    Well, people like me, who rarely need a 3rd spec, will get it and wont have to ever respec, almost never. So as a war, I have fury + arms + prot, then I am done! no need to change a thing.

There are people like me who will never respec once they get a 3rd talent.

12 Last