1. Gearing in Mass?

Hello!

I have seen a lot of the guides for gearing up fresh 80s, but it seems like the dominant way would be to spam RDF. is there a way to get gear in mass for many characters at once (like around 20)?

The only thing i can think of is mass-crafting from professions or buying things from AH.

Thanks!

2. Wintergrasp - as the quests are raid wide.

You can do the weekly raid (...Must die) , you might have to do it in 2 parts (10-10 with randoms). but it's very doable.

I've also read you wanna do PvE only, well I can tell you that will be a pain in the *** with a 20 grp. Most endgame raid can't be done with stationary gameplay, needs constant moving with certain chars, heavy on the aoe wich means you can't leave your chars stacked, specific positioning etc, it will not be easy but then again maybe that is what you're looking for.
    Edited: April 16, 2020

3. oh! that is very good idea, thank you :)

also rep grinds were another method which can gear toons up in sets of 5 (in case anyone else was looking for suggestions)

yea, my guild and i are only interested in PvE. i totally understand the concern about the raiding, but i am not alone! we are 60% 2 to 5 boxers and 40% regular non-boxers.