1. Heyyyy,

Sorry for not updating. We did 3 banes for the past 3 weeks. Courtesy of our beloved Terpentin who lead them all perfectly.

2 weeks in a row 8/12 ICC25 HC. Past 4 gear up runs killed LK. We did Naxx achievment run with 20 people - smooth as a baby's bottom.

Recruitment is closed as we have way too much people, but feel free to whisper me if you are interested in the guild.

Next week we shall take a 1 week break from raids. Be back after that. ^^

2. Hi! I'd be interested to join :D Are you still recruiting?

3. May 12, 2021  
    Bumping this one as we are active ONCE AGAIN.

I do believe our guild and community we have built is the best on the server ;)

Along side doing 8/12 HC ICC 4 times a week, (even on the gear up run) we are also very social and nice people to hang out with.

Moral support, jokes and love is what we can offer. Just whisper anyone in game from the guild and they will lead you to me.

Thank you!

- Stan.

4. May 13, 2021  
    I'd like to join, stani325. I Sent you a DM here on the forums

5. May 18, 2021  
    Bump.

Holy damn. Had 6 messages on the forum. xD

We are still open. Just DM me so we can get in touch on discord. ^^

6. May 29, 2021  
    Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump! Bump!

7. May 29, 2021  
    Could I get an invite? Holy Pala here. Never raided before, but very curious

8. May 29, 2021  
    I would like to get invited on my characters :) No recent wotlk raiding exp but i raided icc hc back in the retail days :)
    Name
    Anzilin
    Miniza

9. June 1, 2021  
    Yeah both are welcome.

Whisper anyone from NiE II and ask for Stan. They will direct you my way. ^^

10. Bump!

great guild I love my stay here

bring more good people so we can have fun

11. I'm looking to join can some tell me who to message tried finding people to join

12. Hey Guys,

I would be interested in joining. I am very laid back, just quit retail and looking to fill my WoW addiction. List of my Toons:
    Giforce - war
    prodadin - Ret pally
    Priesttitutie - Shadow Priest
    Dicy - rogue
    Raidwipe- Hunter
    Unholy Dk - Beltazfan
    Edited: August 16, 2021

13. Little bump! Guild is slowly getting active again, always looking out for new member!

14. Hi, mm hunter lookin for an active guild to join. Can i get an inv? Lookin to learn how to raid and progress.

First 123 Last