1. Some gear questions

I have some questions about specific gear, and what is actually best. I've tried to find the answers in this forum regarding these items but can't find a define answer.

I'm Unholy PVP, and my main focus will be arena 2s and 3s. I will also do some bgs of course.

The gear that I'm thinking about is:
    Sigil: I see a lot of people use Sigil of Virulence, and a lot of people use Sigil of Vengeful Heart. Is there a best?
    Weapon: I don't really want to put the money into SM yet. I have a Glorenzelg already but I do see a lot of people saying that Bryntroll is better. It seems like most say that Glorenzelg is better against clothies, and Bryntroll against plates. But I want to know how big bryntroll is cause then I'd farm that.
    And also lastly, trinket: Most people seemed agreed on that Death's Verdict normal and HC is best combination. Is that the case? Twilight Sharpened Scale isn't better than DV Normal?

I really appreciate all the answers so that I don't buy the wrong items.

2. Vengeful Heart is good cause it makes your DC hit a lot harder, which makes it for a nice "burst" when you spam 130 runic power of DCs. Hence why it`s chosen over Virulence, which in turn I believe is the second best sigil.
    Bryntroll is better than gloren imo cause the drain gives you xtra "burst" and heals, which are pretty frequent as well. Works very good vs platers and scales well with your talents and diseases. Imo Bryntroll just ups your performance a lot.
    As for the trinkets im not sure.