1. What Actions Should Can One Take Against Anti-MBox Behavior?

Edit: missing a "/" in title haha

I looked over the rules of the game and the following three stood out to me:
    1) Racism/Discriminatory Behavior: Avoid at all costs, insulting someone's country, culture, lifestyle or skincolor.
    2) Disrupting gameplay: Using minor exploits or poorly designed parts of game mechanics to noticably interfere with other players' gameplay.
    3) NO DONOR BASHING: If you are going to insult someone, please refrain from saying anything related to donators, the fact of the user has donated, got exclusive gear or anything that can slightly be related to donations in general.

Discrimination against how one plays the game (multiboxing)
    Disrupting gameplay by explicitly targetting a multiboxer to gank, harrass, steal quest credit, etc.
    MBox pays for premium accounts -> by extension is donor? (Though this rule is much less relevant, not sure)

I don't mind people hating multiboxing, but at what point would anti-multiboxing behavior go too far? Have GMs taken any action against anti-multibox behavior before?

This is more for the future by the way, a kind of "good-to-know" sort of thing for me. People have been very mean to me so far but I didn't have the foresight to screencap. I want to know if GMs have done stuff to determine whether or not it's worth screen capping.

And I'll just say this for you, but yes, I know you can /ignore or just log out. This is more an inquiry post than a complaint post.

2. No, there's no rule against it just as there is none about you multiboxing. Don't try to bend or twist other rules to fit your narrative.