1. stuck on low gear

so basically ive reached lvl 80 not so long ago and i had in mind finally doing icc dungeons and getting better gear but when i try using dungeon finder it says the lvl 80 dungeons are locked and i need to obtain better gear
    first i had around 2.3k gs so i tried running dungeons again that are available in DF until i get better gear but i already had most gear i need from those dungeons so i bought little more using honor points til i reached more then 2.8k but it still was locked
    so i tried going to icc directly and asking ppl to let me join them. i asked for about and hour but all of them were asking for 5.6++ gs
    after asking a bit one told me that he have 3.5k and it still was locked for him
    is there something im missing? if its just gear what do i need exactly? or how much gs?

2. An average item level of 180 is the minimum for RDF HC.
    It's just one quick google search away: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=332615
    Buy some AH ilvl 200 BOEs, go rep farming, craft something maybe.

3. Screw honor gear for PvE.
    Get into AH and buy some BoE gear for your spec.
    Farm reputation from doing quests for start and by the time you get to honor reputation you can get some nice gear with higher GS
    Keep doing rdf, even if they are normal dung they still have gear you might use even if you dont think that...
    Lvl up your proff and craf some stuff, everything with ilvl 200 and higher is what you are aiming at.
    It can be boring and last some time, but it is what it is

4. dont forget vote point gear,i think its 230ish and free

5. I did remember that, but he said its fresh lvl 80 so im not so sure he has much points

6. Definitely don't do RDF Normal, you are gona run Nexus all day(waste of time). Select Specific and tick only those 77+ or check which ones drop things you miss in some slot(addon like AtlasLoot to browse all loot)

When you browse AH for 180ilvl items, if you are plater, check Mail and Leather too. You get the point. Don't go intellect on warrior tough, it might work to get in RDFHC, but you will most likely get grilled and then kicked.

Do Northrend reputations, some you will have to do to get shoulder and head enchants(Sons of Hodir)(must do at least on one char in account). Again use AtlasLoot to see item each faction sells to know which ones to grind up first(or you can spend 2 hrs flying around and looking at quartermasters lol). Also doing these quest chains will net you few thousand gold.

Knowing exactly what stats and caps your spec needs, what spells to use and doing your role properly will increase your cahnces to get in dungeons/raids by a huge margin, if you spend few hours reading and learning youa re ahead of 90% of population and nothing will stop you.

So now you can que for RDF HC
    Grind that. Like 10hrs of grinding it. Your next step is to get yourself a T9 set and 4 parts will cost you 150 Emblem of Triumph. You will sooner or later do some FOS/POS/HOR runs for emblem grind and getting some pretty good items(these dungeons are designed to be "catch up" dungeons). Do these three dungeons on HC too.

So now you have 4/5 parts T9, ok offset parts from these icc dungeons and maybe some trinkets you bought AFTER you ahve T9 set. You are 5k gs now and you can start to look at doing some raids, TOC, VOA for sure.

Look for guild with raid time/day and interests(starting to raid?) that fits you. Don't accept random cesspool guild invites - you initiate to join a guild.
    Edited: April 16, 2020

7. i wasnt trying to use RDFHC or even RDF normal i meant i was trying to use dungeon finder to find a group to do normal icc instances.
    i do select specific ,i only run rdf once a day
    but when i select specific i cant choose normal icc instances (there are four of them including fos n pos) i wasnt trying to get to heroic yet
    like this https://prnt.sc/s0zjjj

8. Yes, you need average 200/219 item level gear to que for those. Also youa re required to do quest chain. So RDFHC > fos/pos/hor normal trough finder(no one is queuing them)

So best bet is to go there and create group for yourself.

9. Try to do toc25/10 , oh wait... they require 5.5gs min :/

10. my opinion is :
    Do some pvp and buy better gears with honor points , after that you can joid RDF hc :)

Regards,
    Lixe

11. Try to do toc25/10 , oh wait... they require 5.5gs min :/
    Get the UnderAchiever addon and just lie about your achievs and GS, as long as you have the proper stats on your gear, enchants, gems and you perform well I think it's absolutely fine to lie a little bit because the requirements for PuGs are indeed ridiculous.
    For stuff like ToC, VoA and Ony there are no gear inspections so it's easier, for ICC wait until the last day before reset, bull**** your wait into a "last minute" run, once you're there remember that some folks who win the loot might be willing to trade it for gold, so ask nicely.

In short - be clever and "morally flexible"

12. Sure you can do all that.

Or you can spend few hours reading about your spec/boss mechanics. Everyone is desperate for capable players because half of each raid are these underachiever bull ****ters that doesn't know what the hell is going on and needs to be carried. Then they open topics how toxic everyone is and how bad requirements are.

13. Do not forget WG weekly quests. Free 60k honor and 264 wrat cape, ring etc can get you ahead. Eaven as pvp items, they can have more sp, ap, hit etc than 232 items.

14. I know how to fake achievement, but these people when they do inspection they will compare achievements and see that I don't have it. Even when I link from my main they just say ''I don't care''. When I ask why am I kicked? They answer: ''Idk, i just dont like you''. lol , those people go straight to ignore list for such stupidity. Voa is not a problem until someone comes with: ''Why is this guy 4kgs or less'' and then bum you get kicked or leader will have mercy on you.

I have found more icc spaces to enter than focking toc25/voa. It doesn't matter that I know all tactics and can perform good dps, when they just dont care. No required GS > no enter. Have toc5 dps trinket? They don't care, they literally ask me to replace it with eot one for more ''gs''. LOL

15. I know how to fake achievement, but these people when they do inspection they will compare achievements and see that I don't have it. Even when I link from my main they just say ''I don't care''. When I ask why am I kicked? They answer: ''Idk, i just dont like you''. lol , those people go straight to ignore list for such stupidity.
    Since a lot of people started faking their achievements with that lying addon leaders have to start inspecting achievements, it's no once fault but your own (everyone who uses it), I wouldn't "like you" either if you posted fake achievements to sneak your way into my group, The "I got achievements on my main" is the oldest trick in the book aswell, you could just aswell fake that achieve again and leader would have to inspect your other character aswell.
    If you would start by honesty and tell leader "I will logg my main to post achievement" he wouldn't be sceptic about you lying in the first place.
    You can call them stupid all you want but in the end you brought it on yourself, be honest instead.

12 Last