1. Should I start playing on Outland?

Hi there,

Sold big toon on Icecrown. There are some characters on Trade that I am considering to buy with the coins.

Is it worth playing on Outland?
    - Alliance or Horde?
    - Healer is a good pick for 200-300 populated realm?
    - Paladin tank or healer? :)

Questions:
    - If I buy toon, will I still have the mounts the bought or I'd need to rebuy them again?
    - Same goes for keys if inventory not included?

Cheers!
    Edited: April 16, 2020

2. Hi there,

Sold big toon on Icecrown. There are some characters on Trade that I am considering to buy with the coins.

Is it worth playing on Outland?
    - Alliance or Horde?
    - Healer is a good pick for 200-300 populated realm?
    - Paladin tank or healer? :)

Questions:
    - If I buy toon, will I still have the mounts the bought or I'd need to rebuy them again?
    - Same goes for keys if inventory not included?

Cheers!
    Alliance need players, they might not have any raider Guild left, I suggest you to start a New Character and use Free to Play gamestyle, cuz it's the best option, tanks are cool, you can help others in Dungeons, (RDF is Wotlk future), During leveling Get 2 Professions Ivled aswell, Druid alt for healing could work out better with Combat ress, profession material farming, unless Warmane makes promotion for Outland, Coins what You use get wasted. 6-7 Am ST Outland got 70 player online 2 day ago based on Warmane site, Yesterdsy 60, today 55, looks like it's PROFESSION Time, peak is afternoon for Raiders, You get planty of time to Do whatever You need to do before raiding, Watch out for Trading Character, here it's Not worth.

GL, Hf.

3. Forgot to mention, Script wise Outland is the same quality like Icecrown, client is not Broken like on Frostwolf Mop realm, where You get every 2. Hour wowerror, compatibility problems.

Bring Your friends to Outland aswell whos bored of Wotlk, without Friends it's not much Fun anywhere.

Enjoy your stay, grinding got Nerfed big time, due to Outland was PURE X1 rate server.

4. Forgot to mention, Script wise Outland is the same quality like Icecrown, client is not Broken like on Frostwolf Mop realm, where You get every 2. Hour wowerror, compatibility problems.

Bring Your friends to Outland aswell whos bored of Wotlk, without Friends it's not much Fun anywhere.

Enjoy your stay, grinding got Nerfed big time, due to Outland was PURE X1 rate server.
    I get along just fine without friends.

5. I get along just fine without friends.
    TBC has less feature in WoW, no flying in Azeroth, No LFR, No RDF, Basicly it's a more SOCIAL game, than Mists of Pandaria.

6. Server is pretty dead i consider staying on Icecrown, 200 players, divide that to 2 sides, you have barely 100 players to play with

7. May 20, 2020  
    Dude dont waste your time in a dead realm. Go for 3.3.5 realm.

Gl <3

8. May 21, 2020  
    Guilds are still doing PvE on Horde side, <Rehab> is progressing Black Temple right now.

9. May 22, 2020  
    Yes you should start on this server. You never be ganked when you are leveling XDDD