1. ElvUi problem - warlock

I have an issue with ElvUi and metamorph ability....
    Usally, when you use metamorph it switched your action bar so you can have less "normal spells" and you can add demon abilitys...
    But when i do that on my ElvUi, nothing happens....
    Anyone got any idea how to work that out?
    I am using all 6 action bars that ElvUi offers, so maybe that is the problem...but if thats the problem it would just show me another full action bar witch it doesnt do...

2. Do you know anywhere where i could find a little explanation about that each plugin does? I know some are obvious like "extraaction bars" but other confuse me a bit

3. there's a discord server with support channels, odds are you can get help there

4. but in general:

ElvUI (core) - The core addon, similar to having 100000 addons bundled into one, but taking up less resources
    ElvUI_AddOnSkins - don't you hate it how some addons still look like they're being skinned by blizzard? this fixes it and makes them look like ElvUI
    ElvUI_Enhanced - tons of little tweaks which make your life easier

ElvUI_VisualProcs - do your played classes have any procs? this will show procs visually and play a sound when your [proc] procs!
    ElvUI_LocPlus - adds a new info bar with location and two new info panels to the top middle of your screen (tho you can move it around)
    ElvUI_RaidMarkers - adds a small new bar with raid marker control buttons on it, so you can target and click to apply them
    ElvUI_ExtraActionBars - your character actually has about 10 or 12 action bars, tho some are used for shapeshifts and stances, this lets you get to all of them
    ElvUI_MicrobarEnhancement - will allow you to visually change the microbar (that thing with character panel button, achievements button, talents etc)
    ElvUI_SwingBar - adds a "cast bar" for weapon swings (useful for melees)

ElvUI_CastBarOverlay - will force all castbars to be moved and scaled into the unit frame of the person casting. You'll either love it or hate it
    ElvUI_DTBars2 - will let you add new "panels" onto your screen, which you can resize and add information to, or simply use them as a backdrop for an external chat panel
    ElvUI_EnhancedFriendsList - has certain tweaks for the Friends List to make it visually prettier and to have some data about the person beyond "unknown" for offlines

ElvUI_CustomTweaks - has a few extra tweaks for things you're less likely to want to tweak
    ElvUI_CustomTags - has extra tags for unitframes if you want to mess around with filters(?)
    ElvUI_AuraBarsMovers - lets you move the AuraBars to different locations if you wish (AuraBars are visual "channeling" style bars which show duration of your dots and debuffs on the target)
    ElvUI_BagControl - lets you tweak some parameters about when your bags automatically open / close and some other things
    ElvUI_ChannelAlerts - will let you play a sound each time you get a message in /g /o or any "numbered" chat (like whispers, but everywhere you want it)
    ElvUI_DataTextColors - will change text color for some DataTexts to make them pop out more

I've roughly grouped them up into:
    1. you just about need these
    2. you should consider these
    3. these are situational but can come in handy
    4. these are minor, only get if you're serious about tweaking
    Edited: April 23, 2020

5. but in general:

ElvUI (core) - The core addon, similar to having 100000 addons bundled into one, but taking up less resources
    ElvUI_AddOnSkins - don't you hate it how some addons still look like they're being skinned by blizzard? this fixes it and makes them look like ElvUI
    ElvUI_Enhanced - tons of little tweaks which make your life easier

ElvUI_VisualProcs - do your played classes have any procs? this will show procs visually and play a sound when your [proc] procs!
    ElvUI_LocPlus - adds a new info bar with location and two new info panels to the top middle of your screen (tho you can move it around)
    ElvUI_RaidMarkers - adds a small new bar with raid marker control buttons on it, so you can target and click to apply them
    ElvUI_ExtraActionBars - your character actually has about 10 or 12 action bars, tho some are used for shapeshifts and stances, this lets you get to all of them
    ElvUI_MicrobarEnhancement - will allow you to visually change the microbar (that thing with character panel button, achievements button, talents etc)
    ElvUI_SwingBar - adds a "cast bar" for weapon swings (useful for melees)

ElvUI_CastBarOverlay - will force all castbars to be moved and scaled into the unit frame of the person casting. You'll either love it or hate it
    ElvUI_DTBars2 - will let you add new "panels" onto your screen, which you can resize and add information to, or simply use them as a backdrop for an external chat panel
    ElvUI_EnhancedFriendsList - has certain tweaks for the Friends List to make it visually prettier and to have some data about the person beyond "unknown" for offlines

ElvUI_CustomTweaks - has a few extra tweaks for things you're less likely to want to tweak
    ElvUI_CustomTags - has extra tags for unitframes if you want to mess around with filters(?)
    ElvUI_AuraBarsMovers - lets you move the AuraBars to different locations if you wish (AuraBars are visual "channeling" style bars which show duration of your dots and debuffs on the target)
    ElvUI_BagControl - lets you tweak some parameters about when your bags automatically open / close and some other things
    ElvUI_ChannelAlerts - will let you play a sound each time you get a message in /g /o or any "numbered" chat (like whispers, but everywhere you want it)
    ElvUI_DataTextColors - will change text color for some DataTexts to make them pop out more

I've roughly grouped them up into:
    1. you just about need these
    2. you should consider these
    3. these are situational but can come in handy
    4. these are minor, only get if you're serious about tweaking
    Now for this ill buy a beer or 2 :D thank you