1. Timewalking/timewalker

Hello , i would like to share an idea about a new event if they will want it as that, or just a permanent game side , to add the Timewalking into WoTLK servers . My side of view, about the idea it was to go into 70s dungeons and maybe even raids scaled up to lvl 80s, to make the experience of going into dungeons more fun and versatile from my point of view.
    Also i think that not so many players actually experienced the lower lvl dungeons ( maybe just for the transmogrifing items ).
    About the loot , well i would let the same model of the items just scale the item level/gs , and stats to a normal 80s level dungeon aswell same to heroic .

2. Look really good that game event, Im up to it.

3. No.
    Having items "scale" would introduce new custom items, that isn't going to happen, at least not in the foreseeable future.

4. That's a bad suggestion. It's way too custom for it to be introduced to Warmane. Warmane's realms aren't "custom hehe xd fun time" realms with 200 character levels. It would completely change itemisation and progression and the amount of work it would take to make it is massive.

5. I don't think it's that bad of an idea. I've been in other servers that did this and it worked pretty well. The items weren't scaled though, if you went to Karazhan you would loot Karazhan gear, so that didn't break progression.
    I doubt having players' stats scale to a certain raid's level would be too difficult. Players interested in something different could do that while players interested in gearing and progressing can simply ignore it.
    If this ever happened I'm up for it.