1. Bgs are already crap

The crossrealm is destroying bgs on frostmourne already, you que into people with way to much gear

2. Yes cross-realm for Frostmoure is just *****ic idea, no clue why they did that. Low level bracket you got destroyed by other realms twinks. At level 80 even with gear score bracket Frostmourne will still be undergeared and ****ed in BG. I was kinda hyped for this realm, but after seeing this i think for now i will give it a pass and go back to chill on Icecrown.

3. Yes cross-realm for Frostmoure is just *****ic idea, no clue why they did that. Low level bracket you got destroyed by other realms twinks. At level 80 even with gear score bracket Frostmourne will still be undergeared and ****ed in BG. I was kinda hyped for this realm, but after seeing this i think for now i will give it a pass and go back to chill on Icecrown.
    Yea, whats the point of bgs if you que into people with gear that doesnt even exist on ur realm

4. Yea, whats the point of bgs if you que into people with gear that doesnt even exist on ur realm
    I guess the server can be fun for people who wanna farm naxx twice a week for next 3 months, but when it comes to PvP i think its better to just go back to Icecrown and make twink for the lower GS bracket.

Frostmourne is full there is absolutely no reason to have cross-realm with this population.

5. I guess the server can be fun for people who wanna farm naxx twice a week for next 3 months, but when it comes to PvP i think its better to just go back to Icecrown and make twink for the lower GS bracket.

Frostmourne is full there is absolutely no reason to have cross-realm with this population.
    I actually went there to finally do some low geared pvp again, I hate the icc 25 hc meta, i hope they leave arenas server based

6. It was confirmed that arenas are not cross-realm. So if arenas are your end goal, you will just have to farm honor by losses to get gear.

Considering the server has 12k players it is borderline absurd that BGs are shared with other realms. Having said that however, I am pretty sure the target audience for this realm was PvE and not PvP.

See, at first glance I thought it would be a good opportunity for people who are tired of replaying resets on S8 gear. High rates, high population and more arena resets sure sounded like bliss. Jokes's on me for assuming wrong. And by the looks of the forums and "attention" this topic is getting it seems that most people do indeed want to farm Naxx twice per reset.

7. agree to this. Make a poll to vote for server specific BG ques. don't stick

8. This. Fix it. Even if its not a simple fix give us an update that you're working on it

9. Bgs are unplayble im Being raped by a wrathful warrior from a diferent realm

10. LOLOLOLOL. Why are you complaining? I joined two bgs as a horde as well and won both. Population is 12k but not even 1% are spamming bgs right now. Also in the savage meta you need arena rating for everything worthwhile so its better to farm some nax before climbing the ladder instead of spamming bgs just for hatefuls and savage...

Lastly, bracketing has been done exceptionally imo, In all bgs I have been here my gs has been average. Farm some proffessions and do some dungeons dont just join the bg with 1600gs. Not icecrown twings, even i can two shot you.

Stop complaining, only arenas have to remain server specific. I would love the days of the arena reset as a sidenote since I cant find them on any thread and has been stated it would be twice a week

11. LOLOLOLOL. Why are you complaining? I joined two bgs as a horde as well and won both. Population is 12k but not even 1% are spamming bgs right now. Also in the savage meta you need arena rating for everything worthwhile so its better to farm some nax before climbing the ladder instead of spamming bgs just for hatefuls and savage...

Lastly, bracketing has been done exceptionally imo, In all bgs I have been here my gs has been average. Farm some proffessions and do some dungeons dont just join the bg with 1600gs. Not icecrown twings, even i can two shot you.

Stop complaining, only arenas have to remain server specific. I would love the days of the arena reset as a sidenote since I cant find them on any thread and has been stated it would be twice a week
    But if you go full naxx/deadly gear you will be above 4.5k gs, which will put you into upper bracket with 6.8k GS Icecrown players. This is not about do you win or lose, but are you even part of the BG or you are free kill for other realm players. To me the point of starting on new realm is to re experience progression once again, been grouped with other realms simple defeate this purpose. I cant see any reason for me atleast to play on Frostmoure when i can just play my Icecrown characters, who are BiS geared, in same battlegrounds and 2 shot Frostmoure players. I dont understand the justification of cross-realm for Frostmoure when population there is so high and can have perfectly healthy PVP on their own.

And yes we will complain. especially now because we need to know will this be changes or not. This is important to me at least because its deciding factor is it worth leveling at all there or not.

12. Really why you do this guys? Maybe could have sense if you crossrealm frostmourne when icc will be release with WF season but right now it's totally a mess.
    Also this decision will make a large portion of pvp players quit.

13. I guess the server can be fun for people who wanna farm naxx twice a week for next 3 months, but when it comes to PvP i think its better to just go back to Icecrown and make twink for the lower GS bracket.

I dont know what to do right now, go to 79 and make a twink here or level to 80 and have some rdf fun... Or just go to Icecrown and make twink there...

14. at first i was like "nah, this comments on general should be a mistake or something" but... you're telling me 80 bgs on a fresh server have cross realm pvp with other progressed realms?

lol

12 Last