1. Dread Pirate's Ring

Hey Warmane,

I was wondering if Dread Pirate's Ring heirloom was fixed on Lordaeron? The most recent information I could find is from 2 years ago.

I have no idea if this is the right place to ask. If it isn't I am sorry.

Best,

CK

2. Afaik you still can't obtain it.

3. The STV Fishing event does work and you can obtain rewards from it, but I haven't seen ring yet, so IMO it's obtainable, just need to get lucky. The Kalu'ak Fishing event isn't working atm tho, so your only bet is to be free on sundays and try to win the classic event.

4. The STV Fishing event does work and you can obtain rewards from it, but I haven't seen ring yet, so IMO it's obtainable, just need to get lucky. The Kalu'ak Fishing event isn't working atm tho, so your only bet is to be free on sundays and try to win the classic event.
    Heirloom ring doesn't drop from STV fishing in WotLK, only from Kalu'ak which doesn't work.

5. Heirloom ring doesn't drop from STV fishing in WotLK, only from Kalu'ak which doesn't work.
    Didn't know that, but I guess it is logical :D ty for info

6. Heirloom ring doesn't drop from STV fishing in WotLK, only from Kalu'ak which doesn't work.
    Still doesn't work ?

7. I have the ring on Lordaeron and i got the achievement from kaluak and ring as my choice. Achievement says "Earned 12/18/2021" so unless something bugged again its doable. I didn't see any problems until i tried to turn in another shark (next week) but the NPC in dalaran didn't even want to talk with me again so if you want boots then you need to do it on another char for now (ring is BOA / boots are BOP).
    Edited: March 7, 2022 Reason: added "next week"

8. Still doesn't work ?
    It got fixed like a year ago, got mine then.