1. May 12, 2020  
    Just open a 3rd bracket for ****s sake which allows all gear to be used but ranges from 0 - 4.5k gs.

its so easy to fix yet NOTHING is done, i wrote so many tickets etc every gm just ignores it. its like they want to see us suffer.

2. May 12, 2020  
    i even made a twink which ONLY ever equiped items that are obtainable on Frostmourne, yet it gets placed into the high GS bracket!!!

its TOTALLY broken, there are almost NO players from Lordaeron/Icecrown in the lower bracket, its totally insane.

all Warmane staff did, was get rid of low bgs for Icecrown/Lordearon players, while introducing a 2nd bracket for Frostmourne.

JUST UNDO THE CHANGES AND GIVE FROSTMOURNE A 3RD BRACKET OH MY GOD ITS SO EASY TO DO PLS JUST DO IT!!!!

3. May 12, 2020  
    My level 80 with 12k hp is placed in the high bracket while there are people with up to 24k hp in the lower bracket -_-

4. May 12, 2020  
    Yes changes need to be made, but from a dev side motivation is a hard thing to deal with, actually i think third bracket would be like ctrl + c, ctrl + v, but yea, im tired of 10k hp little ****s running around bg that are trying to do something and get oneshoted lmao, need helpino, devs wake up!

5. May 26, 2020  
    Apparently Warmane cares so much about Frostmourne that they are willing to destroy the gaming experience of low GS player on Icecrown and Lordaeron. I have a solution: Twink the Frostmourne bracket and be BiS in their BG every season. Pro tip: Look up their top arena players and match their gear/gem/enchants with your free vote points and useless EoT badges. It's free, easy, and fun. Sure, you'll need like 300 EoT badges, but that can be farmed in a matter of days. BGs will at least be playable without having to spend massive amount of coins (Warmane you're not getting my money until this is fixed!), and by the time you face 6k GS players in higher bracket, you will have over 5k GS yourself. Oh and as a bonus, there are no Blackrock plebs there.

But of course, all this is easily fixable if they just put Frostmourne in their own BG bracket and give us the old bracket system back.

6. May 30, 2020  
    Warmane staff should be ashamed. Absolutely terrible.

7. June 3, 2020  
    every ****ing bg there are like 5 afk people

can you fix your ****ing piece of **** que system already????

8. June 5, 2020  
    every ****ing bg there are like 5 afk people

can you fix your ****ing piece of **** que system already????
    Most of everyone I see AFK have ****ty gear. Don't really blame them because they get 1-shooted and can't really contribute.

9. June 6, 2020  
    thats what this thread is all about lol

give us back low GS bgs like they were 3 months ago, and afk people in Bg's will disappear

but warmane CLEARLY doesn't care about players experience as long as cash is coming in, they've proven that

10. Maybe puting on Rated BG? guilds would organize their premade to win some rating? Could be a possible solution? Just asking

11. I know many of whom flat out don't do BGs because it's loaded of fully geared Bis players. It makes the problem worse because the only players for the most part remaining are fully geared.

12. July 2, 2020  
    Lol gotta love people crying about not being able to twink. Maybe level up a frostmourne char and get good at the game instead of trying to be lazy and buy all of it cheap on icecrown/lorderaon? Warmane is making the right decisions here. No one should be able to cheese their gear score and equip op trinkets and purple gems that aren't accessible yet on frostmourne. Get good. Don't roll on fully progressed realms when there's a fresh one and complain about getting stomped by BIS wrathful

13. July 5, 2020  
    I was wondering what was up with the brackets.

I play on horde icecrown so queue times are never a problem.

However, I grinded my arse off to get out of the lowbie bracket with my ~4.4k gs toons. Enjoyed it for maybe a week or two and then suddenly I am getting teamed up with 3k gs newbies. I'm sitting on 5.6k gs and happy to be there but some bgs, there are multiple 6.2k+ ally and then on our team we usually have 1 or 2 <3.5k gs players who just get global'd till they give up and afk.

I feel like it would be nice to have 3 brackets, maybe sub 4k, 4-5.5, 5.5+. Not sure what that would do to queue times.

Right now it kinda blows to not have tons of resil and gear. I opened on a shammy this morning with my 5.5k rogue and the poor thing died in one global and I am not even that geared.

14. July 6, 2020  
    Ye, I just made PvP char because I knew from the last one that I can go BGs with the same GS like me. You know what happened. I was 4 BGs and got nonstop oneshoted by rogues and feral druids from stealth so I can't even do anything.

15. Yes a new bracket for Icecrown player would be good. It isnt fun for other players with low gs to play against a premade with full bis gear. So people could just play in the lower bracket and dont have to worry to play against bis gear people and premades.

First 1234 Last