1. Why would you even crossrealm a seasonal server

Make/ Confirm Frostmourne to be a non cross realm PvP server. Watch player retention in terms of old school/competitive players stabilize at a healthy population in the long run.

Ive played on non-donor pvp servers and donor pvp servers. The competition and gear grind for non donor pvp experience in stupidly fun. Try it. There are intangible metrics other than paywalls and cash grabs for player commitment in the modern day gaming environment. There is a reason why most posts on the forums WILL be PvP related.

You already have the answer for people who get burnt out from the grind like gearing system/too busy to play 'oldschool'. Free transfers to Icecrown Server, where they can and will live out the rest of their WOTLK adventure. By the time they have invested in a non donor progression server they will be more inclined to transfer to Icecrown and donate their desired power increase. That is all. Make Frostmourne Server specific ques already :D. Just trying to help :).

2. Well arenas have been confirmed as Frostmourne specific. I hope that they do the same with BGs.

3. I was really excited as this is my first wotlk server since retail wotlk. I have played disc priest forever and decided to roll druid as I have always been jealous of their cc and mobility. A guildie said that horde side rarely win BGs and alliance seem to dominate. He said he won 1 out of 18 games he played.

Feels bad man...

4. Well arenas have been confirmed as Frostmourne specific. I hope that they do the same with BGs.
    Hope too cuz I really dont like arenas.

5. I was really excited as this is my first wotlk server since retail wotlk. I have played disc priest forever and decided to roll druid as I have always been jealous of their cc and mobility. A guildie said that horde side rarely win BGs and alliance seem to dominate. He said he won 1 out of 18 games he played.

Feels bad man...
    Im here since 2009. I had and still have many BIS chars on Icecrown, and sold bis mage on trade now leveling one again.... Im only interested in bgs and little in pve. Actually I dont know what Im doing here lol but I guess I love leveling also and world pvp.