1. apparently got #2.

Banned for 5 days for no reason lmao cause some butthurt kids report false information you get banned nowadays. 2 days now still no Gm reply in appeal lmao this staff tho
    This is why I want to be safe at least cuz fake reports. Take care people. More and more toxic people playing.

2. 1st ban is 5 days, it gets longer for each consecutive ban.
    Thanks for the info.

3. I'm talking about you finding people to play with instead of expecting everyone to behave as you expect.

Paladin buffed me might too, so I talked with him and cleared that up.
    Someone rolled on something he wasnt supposed to roll, so I talked with him(instead of raging and threatening) and didn't assume he has malicious intent(despite rules saying that he had). Everything was cleared up.

You don't have to satisfy anyone, you just have to do your part. He probably had better drinks, as a mage you cant conjure top drink all the levels you know? Did you explain him taht attack power doesn't give you anything as a mage or you jsut raged because you think he is insulting you??

Im tired of toxic people and cant take it anymore to go into talking actually. I really can't Im feelin bad without them already, so first time since 2009. Im starting to fill my ignore list.

About paladin, I asked for wisdom. And he knew what he was doing he is old player, and bom was on purpose.

4. Immature, frustrated, they need to insult/annoy people to feel better, they roll a tank to be important and have control - kick the him and you're screwed, because it's hard to find a replacement, tanks can get away with bad behavior and so on.
    You can't really expect maturity and fairness from PuGs anyway. Report them, ban them, doesn't matter they'll keep being toxic... and it breeds another group of people - those who threaten to report you wherever you do something that they don't like. It's hilarious.
    Yeah, tanks are the majority of the problem so far. Its always "do more dmg", "faster" etc... Chill people we all gonna make it to 80, relax and play.

I really cant stand the toxicity anymore I hope I will find some good guild or some roleplay people.

5. Im tired of toxic people and cant take it anymore to go into talking actually. I really can't Im feelin bad without them already, so first time since 2009. Im starting to fill my ignore list.

About paladin, I asked for wisdom. And he knew what he was doing he is old player, and bom was on purpose.
    Irony here is choking me out. How the hell ddo you expect to get anywhere if all you do is stay silent and just drop everyone in ignore list while burping under your nose on forums how toxic everyone is.

Here is a hint for you - common thing is all those situations you described is you.

6. False Ninja Ban waiting room be like

7. Im tired of toxic people and cant take it anymore to go into talking actually. I really can't Im feelin bad without them already, so first time since 2009. Im starting to fill my ignore list.

Eh dude my ignore list is already 200+ people, maybe even more. And dont worry tehre will always be alts/more people to join, you won't suffer.

8. Irony here is choking me out. How the hell ddo you expect to get anywhere if all you do is stay silent and just drop everyone in ignore list while burping under your nose on forums how toxic everyone is.

Here is a hint for you - common thing is all those situations you described is you.
    Sry I really don't know what are you talking about is my english that bad so we don't understand each other? :/

Im tired of people replying fu.k you when asking for a buff, that cant say thank you etc. I cant anymore so I will find some friendly guild, hopefully, and ignore after first insult. I dont want even to reply to their msg. Im losing my time,

9. Eh dude my ignore list is already 200+ people, maybe even more. And dont worry tehre will always be alts/more people to join, you won't suffer.
    Thanks for the support.

I don't know if its cuz of the corona quarantine, of all that situation around here, but like something snapped in my head before few days. I don't wont to argue at all anymore, I just want to play.
    I think that ignoring and dont replying is the best solution for the both sides.

10. You reap what you sow.

It's all in your head.

I can't relate to what you are talking about, because these things happen to me once per six months. Logical conclusion is that you are the problem, not other people. Your situation will not improve until you look in the mirror.

Truth sucks, I get it, nothing will go your way because it is impossible to talk with you - and maybe after some years you will remember and think "ye I understand what that guy was talking about that one time". Most likely not.

11. You reap what you sow.

It's all in your head.

I can't relate to what you are talking about, because these things happen to me once per six months. Logical conclusion is that you are the problem, not other people. Your situation will not improve until you look in the mirror.

Truth sucks, I get it, nothing will go your way because it is impossible to talk with you - and maybe after some years you will remember and think "ye I understand what that guy was talking about that one time". Most likely not.
    Ok thanks for the reply.

12. One more example just before few minutes. I usually run this dungeon by clearing the mobs then finish the boss.

Now leader wanted that I pull boss. I didnt know what he wants atm, cuz never done it before, and reaction, yeah :( not very friendly. I done what he want in the end.

https://imgur.com/KzXXLNd
    https://imgur.com/KbKtSBD

13. Thanks for the support.

I don't know if its cuz of the corona quarantine, of all that situation around here, but like something snapped in my head before few days. I don't wont to argue at all anymore, I just want to play.
    I think that ignoring and dont replying is the best solution for the both sides.
    Of course it is the best solution. If you can't stand someone whining all about, just ignore him. Trash talking, talking you're bad even when you're not, angry,etc. All solutions leads to ignore list, if it's full > download ignore more addon.

First 12