1. Take scr shot of every roll in dungeons

In case of:

1. Ninja loot, which I reported many times and Im still doing it.

2. Butthurt people who will report you even if you rolled ur item. Just to be safe.

2. I still cant believe this is our timeline.

3. Yup, I definitely didn't miss the private servers community. While there surely are respectful and smart people, most of my encounters in-game was more or less people like the author of this thread. Guess we have to deal with it if we want to experience wotlk expansion.

And by the way I really think adding that ninjaloot rule was a bad idea, so much toxicity comes from it (people threatening each other over a piece of loot in a dungeon is an exemple) and i'm not even talking about the red messages in-game announcing the "ninja loot" bans.
    Edited: April 18, 2020

4. Yup, I definitely didn't miss the private servers community. While there surely are respectful and smart people, most of my encounters in-game was more or less people like the author of this thread. Guess we have to deal with it if we want to experience wotlk expansion.

And by the way I really think adding that ninjaloot rule was a bad idea, so much toxicity comes from it (people threatening each other over a piece of loot in a dungeon is an exemple) and i'm not even talking about the red messages in-game announcing the "ninja loot" bans.
    Its not bad idea at all. People are stealing useless items for them just to earn few more silvers.

Be respectfull and play the game.

Also I dont know what is wrong with some people, are these guys some "elitists" from other realms or what?

I have enough distress of this lockdown in corona, log in to play and when I joined dungeon I asked for wisdom buff and get reply "**** YOU" ?!

I mean what the hell?! Is there any guild that is nice I want to join and play together.

5. Is there any guild that is nice I want to join and play together.
    Good on you for having the right idea.

Looks like all banning did nothing and we are in square one. Playing with players who are "good" only at gunpoint does not result in utopia, what a surprise.

6. apparently got #2.

Banned for 5 days for no reason lmao cause some butthurt kids report false information you get banned nowadays. 2 days now still no Gm reply in appeal lmao this staff tho

7. ban appeal tickets have lowest priority and take upwards of a week. you're ban will be over before you get a reply.

8. Good on you for having the right idea.

Looks like all banning did nothing and we are in square one. Playing with players who are "good" only at gunpoint does not result in utopia, what a surprise.

What are you talking about all the time I dont get it???

9. apparently got #2.

Banned for 5 days for no reason lmao cause some butthurt kids report false information you get banned nowadays. 2 days now still no Gm reply in appeal lmao this staff tho

I get it man, this is why I opened thread. I scr shot every roll in every dungeon. Its not that much trouble, 1 button and you are safe in case or something fake.

10. ban appeal tickets have lowest priority and take upwards of a week. you're ban will be over before you get a reply.
    I saw today 10d ban for dungeon ninja. Red letters.

Really I think majority of people are from other realms and mostly tanks are pricks.

Today we started Uldaman. Tank asked me for a drink, Im a mage. I traded him 6 drink he replied "MORE". I gave everything I had atm and that was 10 drinks. He canceled.

Rest od the instance he buffed me with BOM - he was paladin...

Whats the problem with the people? What I need to do to make ppl satisfied?

11. This rule is really bad, many toxic people will abuse it.
    What happened with just the old-school ignore the ninja?

12. What are you talking about all the time I dont get it???
    I'm talking about you finding people to play with instead of expecting everyone to behave as you expect.

Paladin buffed me might too, so I talked with him and cleared that up.
    Someone rolled on something he wasnt supposed to roll, so I talked with him(instead of raging and threatening) and didn't assume he has malicious intent(despite rules saying that he had). Everything was cleared up.

You don't have to satisfy anyone, you just have to do your part. He probably had better drinks, as a mage you cant conjure top drink all the levels you know? Did you explain him taht attack power doesn't give you anything as a mage or you jsut raged because you think he is insulting you??

13. Whats the problem with the people?
    Immature, frustrated, they need to insult/annoy people to feel better, they roll a tank to be important and have control - kick the him and you're screwed, because it's hard to find a replacement, tanks can get away with bad behavior and so on.
    You can't really expect maturity and fairness from PuGs anyway. Report them, ban them, doesn't matter they'll keep being toxic... and it breeds another group of people - those who threaten to report you wherever you do something that they don't like. It's hilarious.

14. I saw today 10d ban for dungeon ninja. Red letters.
    1st ban is 5 days, it gets longer for each consecutive ban.

15. Honestly maybe it's just because I've been the tank (and a good one at that) of all of my RDF groups, but I only ran into about 2-3 people who were awful about loot in the few dozen instances I did while leveling. I rarely had an issue getting a tank item from someone who needed on it. The most memorable was a enh shaman by the name of 'Powder' who was needing on every BoE that dropped in Sunken Temple (plate legs/bow/2h sword) until we kicked him. Then he proceeded to spam me for the next 5+ minutes saying stuff like "not ninja it boe" and "need for auction."

Honestly I hate how it's so commonplace for people to just need on everything that drops on these servers. Even happens in pug raids on icecrown when the recruitment spam says "boe res", the RL announces BoEs reserved at the start, and the RL is saying on discord (which everyone is forced to be on to stay in the raid) to pass on the epics when they drop.

12 Last