1. Dungeron best spec fury or arms?

Hey im new to warmane, just hit 80 at frostmourne server and i was wondering which is the best spec for dungeons since thats what im doing the most this early days of the server: Fury or arms?

2. Well if you don't want the trouble of getting 2 good 2H weapons, since it's just dungeons - arms is fine.

Fury is still better DPS in general.

3. Arms is okay for leveling, I used it on my character and its completely fine. You will kill mobs fast + criticals. You use the same talents as if you were pvp.

4. Well if you don't want the trouble of getting 2 good 2H weapons, since it's just dungeons - arms is fine.

Fury is still better DPS in general.
    Are you sure fury is bettter? because I read that its only better than arms with good gear

5. Are you sure fury is bettter? because I read that its only better than arms with good gear
    At the beginning and in low levels, dont use fury. Its talent tree is crap until you come close to the end. Stick to arms first, then respec later.

6. At the beginning and in low levels, dont use fury. Its talent tree is crap until you come close to the end. Stick to arms first, then respec later.
    what do you mean with respec later? at lvl 80, or a specific gear score?

7. what do you mean with respec later? at lvl 80, or a specific gear score?
    Respec at level 60 when you get titans grip talent, so you can dual wield 2 hand weapons (if you have good ones). If not, stick to arms as bladestorm gonna be your AOE good spell against multiple mobs.

8. i have 3k gs at frostmourne..whats the dps that i must do in a single target with fury spec? i think i do low dmg versus other classes

9. i have 3k gs at frostmourne..whats the dps that i must do in a single target with fury spec? i think i do low dmg versus other classes
    You need 8% hit rating so you don't miss any of your special attacks, then you will want as close 26 / 26 expertise as you can so that the bosses / mobs have less chance to dodge or parry your attacks. Then you would normally go with armour pen but It's not as good right now compared to how it will be in the future when it becomes more accessible and stackable. Just stack strength and after that crit rate. With these requirements met you should see your dps increase. Your dps will only continue to increase as you get better gear. Fury is hard to gear for but eventually you will see results.