1. 3.3.5. which one chose?

Hello every one, i have a important question, i really want to play 3.3.5, but now with 4 kingdoms i donto know which one choose. Can any one help me?
    And whats tthe difference between torrent old and normal of wrath of the lich king?
    Edited: April 19, 2020

2. Hello Colderamox, each 3.3.5 realm is different even though they are on the same patch,

1) Lordaeron is a 1x exp rate server, it offers a 'blizzlike' experience, you can donate for coins to buy items from the webstore but there are some restrictions, for example you can only buy a heroic trinket only if you have the normal version of it, you wont be able to buy Shadowmourne weapon (legendary Axe from ICC).

2) Blackrock is a PVP server, all characters created are lvl80 and you will have custom NPCs that will sell you PVP/PVE gear, basically this server is for ppl that only play Arenas/BG and dont care about raid content, etc.

3) Icecrown is a 7x exp server, this server is full mosf ot the times (12k players online) and logon queues can go up to 1-2k ppl sometimes, you will need premium status to skip the waiting queue (10 euro is the minimum donation amount). Basically in this server you level up any repuration, professions, levels etc. there are no restrictions in the donation website for this realm in particular, you can basically buy any item from the game with coins, including legendary weapons like Shadowmourne (this is not available on Lordaeron).

4) Frostmourne is a brand new server release a couple of days ago, here is the official announcenment that explain what is it about and its features:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=415559

-----

important notes: Battlegrounds and Arenas use cross-realm feature that allows you to queue and play with users from any of these servers, basically if you queue up for a battleground you will find that you will be playing with ppl from blackwork, lordaeron, icecrown servers all together..

--

Hope this information is helpful, Im sure there are many more things to add but these are the basics in my opinion,

Best regards