1. Just want to compliment all the respectful players I've run into on this server.

If you're reading this, it is more than likely addressed to you (since most of the toxic and bad players only get on the forums to cry about getting banned).

It's been a pleasure getting to experience finding players with a greater sense of community than you usually see on Icecrown. Both while instancing and questing in the open world, I've ran into significantly more players willing to wait their turn to start quests; players willing to group up for quests; and players that will pass on items that would better help the group by going to the tank or healer. The amount of pleasantries exchanged between players has skyrocketed as well in my experience.

While some people are still going to bring their bad manners to this realm (either from icecrown or a bad upbringing), try to remain resilient so we can foster a better community for everyone. Keep being kind, helpful, and respectful, and try to encourage those qualities in everyone else. Yes, toxics, trolls, griefers, and ninjas are still going to exist. However, if the community comes together and shuns behavior like that, we will all end up with a better place to play.

So while we all get started on this adventure, make sure you screenshot and report ninjas, harassers, and racists.
    Most importantly though, keep on being awesome to each other.

2. That's why I love fresh starts.
    Leveling, ganking each other and meeting new people reminds me the times when we were all noobs, running around and exploring the World of Warcraft for the first time :)

3. Except that wotlk fresh has been seen for ages. It's not fresh anymore and its just ''oh lets grind again''.

4. All expansions have been seen for ages. It's more about gameplay and interactions, not the content :)

5. Not gonna lie, Ive played mostly icecrown before and culture of gameplay is way higher on frostmourne. Many people tends to help others, answers question, just being kind and respectful. Clearing hc dungeons is pleasure, people really pay attention to what they are doing. Im impressed!

One thing that got me mad was during lvling - I love pvp while questing, but amount of horde compared to amount of alliance made it more like dying Simulator for alliance, specially in north zones ^^ I remember few "neutral" zones, where 5 Ally were totally destroyed by 20-30 hordes :D But in the end, You level up just once and its pvp serv after all, so its not a big deal :)

Good job guys!

P.s. BAN these bots standing near NPC with [Runed arcanite rod] in moonglade 24/7. Or increase spawn rate, cause now normal platers have to pay 500g-1000g on ah for IT everytime :(

6. Not gonna lie, Ive played mostly icecrown before and culture of gameplay is way higher on frostmourne. Many people tends to help others, answers question, just being kind and respectful. Clearing hc dungeons is pleasure, people really pay attention to what they are doing. Im impressed!

One thing that got me mad was during lvling - I love pvp while questing, but amount of horde compared to amount of alliance made it more like dying Simulator for alliance, specially in north zones ^^ I remember few "neutral" zones, where 5 Ally were totally destroyed by 20-30 hordes :D But in the end, You level up just once and its pvp serv after all, so its not a big deal :)

Good job guys!

P.s. BAN these bots standing near NPC with [Runed arcanite rod] in moonglade 24/7. Or increase spawn rate, cause now normal platers have to pay 500g-1000g on ah for IT everytime :(
    Bots are always banned but they also bring in for huge queue number so its likely that they more help than bring chaos.

7. and here I am running into people constantly need rolling on everything they can, screaming at people when they win rolls they wanted, and actively taking limited quest items in an instance then leaving. I've had a few good interactions too, greed rolling on random epic drops and pleasant groups, but I still feel like there's a large number of straight up *******s here unfortunately. Maybe it will lapse as the try hards are 80 and have moved on. I for one pass on anything I see someone roll need on that actually needs it, no reason to be greedy with 7x rates..

8. and here I am running into people constantly need rolling on everything they can, screaming at people when they win rolls they wanted, and actively taking limited quest items in an instance then leaving. I've had a few good interactions too, greed rolling on random epic drops and pleasant groups, but I still feel like there's a large number of straight up *******s here unfortunately. Maybe it will lapse as the try hards are 80 and have moved on. I for one pass on anything I see someone roll need on that actually needs it, no reason to be greedy with 7x rates..
    What You mean with x7 rates? Its for experience only. What it have in common with loot in dungeon/raids?

9. What You mean with x7 rates? Its for experience only. What it have in common with loot in dungeon/raids?
    He means there's no reason to be greedy and ninja every boe you see because you want to vendor/ AH it, due to the fact that there is increased gold rewards on all quests.