1. why are tanks so damn hard to find?

Ive am seriously considering ditching ret spec on my pally and go for tank .... is there any special difficulties ore responsibilities about tanks that there are so few of them?

2. 1. Tanking is the most boring role.
    2. 50% of the time it's your fault no matter what happens.
    3. Only special difficulty you'll find is being paired with people of questionable intellect. Then you're in for a real treat.

3. It's frustrating, because most DPS players will always pull aggro, die, rage and blame you.
    People will often refuse to cooperate with you - you're supposed to hold aggro on everything even if the DPS is a full BiS dude attacking random targets.

It's like with healing - the amount of effort and responsibility is rarely worth the reward. Meanwhile a DPS can just chill, focus on their rotation and it's GG, even if they screw up and die it's no big deal either.

4. There are very few of them on icecrown despite it's huge ''population''. I know the pain finding icc10 alt runs or even normal ones, find everything but tanks no on sight.

But for aggro, if i lose it i will blame rogue/hunter or anyone who could have transfer it.

5. There are very few of them on icecrown despite it's huge ''population''. I know the pain finding icc10 alt runs or even normal ones, find everything but tanks no on sight.

But for aggro, if i lose it i will blame rogue/hunter or anyone who could have transfer it.
    You're doing god's work. I'm not a Tank/Hunter/Rogue, but if a mouthbreather Hunter/Rogue refuses to use their aggro transfer (especially at the beginning), they deserve to be humiliated. They don't have any meaningful responsibility in most fights (Rogues especially), if they refuse to use their threat transfer skills to pull a 100 more DPS, while risking an aggro loss or making other DPSers stopping due to insufficient threat on the tank, they are dumb.

6. I find tanking very interesting tbh, you've got to pay attention to more than just 2 CDs.
    But the things that push me away from tanking are (in no particular order):
    a) super ****ty off tanks. Taunt at DBS? Na, I'd prefer to just sit and do **** all while DBS heals up for 80k per hit. -50% healing on Precious/Stinky with 3/5 healers jacking off? No thanks, it's fine. And once in a ****ing blue moon when they do taunt? They push the dog back like morons. Cause the closer you stand to the NPC the more agro you have, right? Dog won't go out of melee range, yet they keep on "chasing" it.
    b) annoying DPS. Besides pulling bosses 4s before the timers, trash is also annoying whit that trash. I've completely given up taunting and chasing mobs around. Protip: if they die, they lose their buffs, they lose their balls. Let them die a few times, then they'll follow.
    c) raid leaders. Yes, leaders. Mages/Hunters who've never played anything other than their 1-2-3 dps class. They'll never get a warrior tank cause "warrior tanks are bad." Ok, I got a druid/paladin/dk for those, no problem. But what they will get? 2 ****ing discipline priests. Or, cause "2 disc is bad" (correct), they go ahead and get a ****ing resto druid next to the disc. Ah, a perfect raid comp, right? So once your DK is out of his trinket,IBF, VB, Ghouls and pet has been sacrificed once already, you pray to God, Jesus, Grandpa Stalin and Ganesh that one of your CDs is back before neither of them heals you. When the stars align and they actually get nice healers (one tank, one raid) there's still a chance they've actually never led a group and only know tactics from a perspective of a rogue never doing adds or anything else. So you just push through, praying everyone in the group knows their job right, but they never do, not after Festergut/Rotface.
    So yea, go ahead and make a tank spec, it's actually nice coordinating it all with a guild. But tanking pugs? I'd rather see how many needles can I stick in my eyes before I go blind.

Also, another side note: rogues not doing TOTT are actual complete and utter morons. Hunters also, but not as much as rogues are. Why? For rogues it's actually a DPS gain in the form of 15 free energy, but na, sinister spam is where it's at.

7. You're doing god's work. I'm not a Tank/Hunter/Rogue, but if a mouthbreather Hunter/Rogue refuses to use their aggro transfer (especially at the beginning), they deserve to be humiliated. They don't have any meaningful responsibility in most fights (Rogues especially), if they refuse to use their threat transfer skills to pull a 100 more DPS, while risking an aggro loss or making other DPSers stopping due to insufficient threat on the tank, they are dumb.
    Yes most people are like ''omg must do top dps, focus on boss , dont focus on tactics, I MUST BE FIRST ON RECOUNT!!!!''. and So the raid fails... I remember doing Sindragosa solo as warrior tank and hunter used aggro transfer on one of the dps... /clap /clap xD

8. I got 2 tanks. A warrior and a Druid and i can never seem to find open spot for tanking. Its always, we want a palladin tank druid and wariors are bad tanks.