1. Logs.

Hello guys.

I'm still looking for any actuall logs from ICC on Icecrown server. Need to see what spec's are best dps in raid. Any guild have any logs / rcounts screens ?

Also i'm looking for good DPS for raiding. What should be best - MM Hunter, or Affli Warlock? :)

Best Regards!

2. Hunter works well on any stage, Warlock needs gear if you go afflliction. Top dps is fury/fire mage/combat rogue.

3. I don't think such logs exist. There's guides on how to set up worldoflogs for yourself/your guild and I've seen worldoflogs posted from time to time in bugtracker reports, some from retail, some from warmane, but it's not very popular.
    As Overloard99 said, the usual consensus around here is that top DPS classes are Fwarr, fmage, mmhunter and crogue, after that it's a mixed bag. Those classes work very very well. That doesn't mean rest of the classes are bad, it's like a few hundred dps difference mostly.

4. Thanks for response guys. Maybe Your guild's have any Recout/Details saves from raids?

And you talking about TTW Fire Mage?

5. Raid composition is king, "top dps" is secondary

here is sort of topic
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=410826

6. I don't think such logs exist. There's guides on how to set up worldoflogs for yourself/your guild and I've seen worldoflogs posted from time to time in bugtracker reports, some from retail, some from warmane, but it's not very popular.
    As Overloard99 said, the usual consensus around here is that top DPS classes are Fwarr, fmage, mmhunter and crogue, after that it's a mixed bag. Those classes work very very well. That doesn't mean rest of the classes are bad, it's like a few hundred dps difference mostly.
    It's not only that, warmane has bugs for some classes thus they bring less dps than the actual they would. Even wotlk on blizzard had bugs that still exist here since they never fixed them.

For example is BM hunter, very fun to play yet its pet damage is horrible, i dont see any increase from its talents.

7. Exactly. Im asking about Warmane Logs / DPS Tier list. Not retail.

8. Exactly. Im asking about Warmane Logs / DPS Tier list. Not retail.
    Keep in mind that there isn't an iota of evidence to any of the claims about BM being bugged. Just a minor fact that bears noting!

For the most part, DPS performance of classes here should very closely resemble what they were back when 3.3.5a was live. The class bugs you might find here will be few and far between, and the overwhelming majority of the bugs you do find will not be significantly impactful to performance.

I understand wanting to be wary of private server-specific bugs that might alter the meta when it comes to things like raid comps, but rest assured that needn't be a major consideration here.

Most of the DPS rankings posted in this thread so far are pretty accurate.

Classes like Fire Mages, Combat Rogues, and Fury Warriors, you can consistently expect to be topping. Then there's the 2nd tier - not far below at all - that consists of classes like MM Hunters, Ferals, Aff Locks, and a handful of other specs that can circumstantially top, depending on things like player skill, and fight mechanics, etc.