1. May 19, 2020  
    Litteraly less than 100 people from horde are on BG right now...
    https://imgur.com/a/k1Bfi8X

2. May 19, 2020  
    Outland is a different xpac :d not sure how that is relevant. Also it's an entire realm, not a feature.
    Did you really miss what Demolag said? You have to be trolling.

3. May 19, 2020  
    Against-Crossrealm: "Make a poll, ask the people what they want. Give people an option, while letting the people who want cross-realm to keep use it"
    Pro-Crossrealm: "No need a poll, we know what the people want. No need choice either, their only choice is cross-realm."

4. May 19, 2020  
    His point was they're keeping a realm alive for less than 900 people. And if you are so certain that only 50 of us are for the change, you have nothing to be afraid of regarding the poll.

Also I saw you commented "someone said they'd rather be farmed by BiS Lord players then Bis ICC", that was not the point. The point was there is much more ICC BiS donators who are gatekeeping, and if Lord had it's own PvP scene those BiS people would be segregated via rating. This way, no matter if you join at any rating, you got a much bigger chance to encounter a BiS guy who didn't earn ****.

Also, you always go Warmane this, Warmane that, you're not a part of the Warmane team, so I'm not sure why you're so vocally representing their opinions?

Why are you on every forum post trying to stifle anyone who has a different opinion than you? If everything you're saying is true, you absolutely have nothing to worry about buddy.

But for now, I get it, it's the crisis, people are at home. Cool. After things cool off, and if pops on BR and ICC remain healthy, no reason for them to keep them merged with Lord.
    No one is worried buddy. Just telling you why you're ignored and no one takes you and your polls seriously :D in this matter. you and the others as well.

I do not talk for warmane, i said in my oppinion why and how they do things. Especially in the past. Because unlike you freshblood I've played here for the past 4-5 years and I played Lordaeron at launch, after Icecrown launch, Outland and Medivh. And saw how things were done and considered. Is my personaly take on the matter to which I'm entitled to. Never said this is how they "actually" think or do.

But considering no one is bothering to respond to this thread anymore from the staff part you can take your answer :D
    Edited: May 19, 2020

5. May 19, 2020  
    But be my guest, continue in your pursuit instead of actually playing the game

6. May 19, 2020  
    Against-Crossrealm: "Make a poll, ask the people what they want. Give people an option, while letting the people who want cross-realm to keep use it"
    Pro-Crossrealm: "No need a poll, we know what the people want. No need choice either, their only choice is cross-realm."
    "against" - lets do it because why not, and we want it because icecrown donors. qq
    "pro" - the server only benefited from it, pop increased ,things are quite fine and the majority is satisfied but for a minority of 30 individuals who think they deserve rank 1 on the ladder but the "gatekeepers" keep them at 1.4k rating.

7. May 19, 2020  
    Did you really miss what Demolag said? You have to be trolling.
    No, not really understood it. Outland had an unfortunate fate, but is a separate server in which effort has been invested. They will probably close it at some point, why they decide to keep it is their business. If you ask me is to give new players options for a tbc server even though not many will stay on such low pop. Closing or not a server and implementing what "players want" on whim are 2 different factors.

So unless you care to explain what important message I missed you are the troll :D

8. May 19, 2020  
    When 10k are online, lets assume ~5k of them are horde. less than 100 of them are on bg right now, and most of those are lvl 79 twinks.
    Is that the how active pvp looks like?

9. May 19, 2020  
    When 10k are online, lets assume ~5k of them are horde. less than 100 of them are on bg right now, and most of those are lvl 79 twinks.
    Is that the how active pvp looks like?
    And what makes you think is because of crossrealm? Lordaeron is pve oriented my friend, most if not all hardcore pvpers moved a long time ago. The number of players playing bgs would be the same or lower because of queues. Who the hell do you think needed this? Icecrown??? Blackrock?? Lordaeron needed it genius because it was dead and people could not pvp unless peak hours.

Consider than more than half of the population is lvling and very few people do bgs while lvling.

If I wanna log in and do a quick bg I won't have any queue, that's what the system provides. that's the purpose of it.

10. May 19, 2020  
    Was fun talking to you people! All the best. If you wanna listen to reason is ok, is you wanna keep it your way it's ok too. I'd just not expect much coming out from it. Read the whole thread and see how many responses the staff gave and what they said. You might get a hint if your "solution" is taken into consideration.
    Cheers :D

11. May 19, 2020  
    Litteraly less than 100 people from horde are on BG right now...
    https://imgur.com/a/k1Bfi8X
    I wonder why.. Can't be because cross-realm deterred nearly everyone from BGs, it has to be something else. I'll just keep reading here and wait for enlightment from Marcus or Stepcringe if they're not the same person that is.

12. May 19, 2020  
    * Got my comment deleted where I provided these two images and said that most of the Lordaeron PVP players transferred to Blackrcok or somewhere else.

https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

https://imgur.com/a/5lNBXOv

LMAO.
    Edited: May 19, 2020 Reason: Too good.

13. May 19, 2020  
    I wonder why.. Can't be because cross-realm deterred nearly everyone from BGs, it has to be something else. I'll just keep reading here and wait for enlightment from Marcus or Stepcringe if they're not the same person that is.
    Yea, because before crossrealm the bgs were SO FULL AND ARENA WAS SO ACTIVE. my god, you barely had a spot! That's why crossrealm was introduced, to reduce a bit the numbers of hardcore Lordaeron pvpers because they were way too many to handle.
    Indeed!

Your reason is very simple: people.in.lordaeron.are.more.into.pve.not.as.much. into.pvp.
    Half or more of the current population si LVLING and the 80s don't pvp as much, thus the pvp scene was DEAD and crossrealm was implemented to casuals can at least pvp in bgs without wainting in queues.
    The hardcore pvpers went Blackrock or Icecrown because they wanna pvp, not pve as much and pve off parts are easier to get there.
    Not sure what's so complicated

14. May 19, 2020  
    * Got my comment deleted where I provided these two images and said that all of the Lordaeron PVP players transferred to Blackrcok.

https://imgur.com/a/Ja8q1i4

https://imgur.com/a/5lNBXOv

LMAO.
    I didn't argue with that. I said that most pvpers transfered. What's new?

15. May 19, 2020  
    Stepcringe is in a league of his own, absolute dementia, and Marcus for some reason is trying his hardest with post spamming to silence anyone's opinion.

First ... 8910111220 ... Last